What's new

Ever been hospitalized for an extended period of time?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been hospitalized for an extended period of time? A couple months ago I had to go to the ER for an infection I had. It was cellulitis and it resulted in a hole forming on my stomach. Outside of it that is. I was hospitalized for a couple nights, but got to go home that Monday (I went in Saturday afternoon). Anyway, how long have you been in the hospital at a given time?

Nope, I haven't been in the hospital for an extended period of time. I have been in some accidents but with just minor injuries that needed few treatment and I would go home.

The Last injury I had was a deep cup in my finger that nearly cut it off but it never required being in the hospital for an extended period.

This is the injury

I have being hospitalized before and back then it was no joke because I almost diedand each time I remember them I feel and always tell myself GOD as plans for me cause I was almost stepped on by the vehicle, the issue was it was not moving even if it was trying to and my head was at the tire region.

I have being hospitalized before and back then it was no joke because I almost diedand each time I remember them I feel and always tell myself GOD as plans for me cause I was almost stepped on by the vehicle, the issue was it was not moving even if it was trying to and my head was at the tire region.

This is indeed a near-death experience because if anything had gone wrong, the tire of the car would have crushed your head and that is certain death because I have never seen anyone that survives that kind of accident when a car drives across the head.

I think the car not moving was your luck and saviour. You should have a good course to be very grateful to your God.

I think the longest time I have been hospitalized was 1 day alone, I have never been hospitalized for a long time luckily for me, the time I was hospitalized was for a blow in the head with which I lost consciousness, and until all the tests were ready I could not leave the hospital.

I've been in a serious fight which left me badly injured. I sustained multi injuries on my body and my upper eye was busted wide open. I was hospitalised for 3 days before I was discharged.

The next time I was in the hospital for longer than 5 days was when my sister gave birth and started having complications.

Yeah when I was in 1st standard I guess I had a lot of fever once, even my nose was bleeding. I was immediately rushed to the hospital where I stayed for about 1 month before getting discharged. I've never been admitted to a hospital ever since then.

I have never been hospitalized, not even when I was a child. I was a sickly child yet I was never hospitalized. I have been into a couple of accidents and none of the cases required me to be hospitalized. Even when I tested Coran, I did not have to go to the hospital.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back