What's new

Ever ask the government for food/supplies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Where I live we can get help from our state, either in the form of a food card if we don't make enough, and some may even qualify for other programs. We even have food trucks that come around where I live to donate food to needy families. Do you ever go to food pantries for example, to get some free food if needed? I have done it in the past when money is tight and we can't afford to get food. Sometimes these food pantries or food trucks help people survive another week or more.

Here there is also aid of that type for disadvantaged or low-income people, but personally, I have never had to ask for food or other help from these government programs, on the other hand, what I have done is donate food from time to time for food banks, especially non-perishable food.

Even if you do not have much to offer, it never hurts to donate some food for people who need it, otherwise the food banks would surely empty quickly.

I always pray to never depend on our government when it comes to the food that I have to eat because if situation should get to the point where I am going to depend on the government to eat, then it means that I'm going to be killed by hunger because the government of my country are the most selfish people that will never care about taking care of the needy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back