What's new

ETHEREUM PRICE SHOOTS ABOVE $2K AFTER ELON MUSK REVEALS HE PERSONALLY INVESTED IN BITCOIN RIVAL

The current price Of ethereum is almost 4000 dollars , it is also predicted that the price of ethereum will reach 10000 dollars before the end of next year. it is among one of the best investment people can engage into most especially if you have a large capital to invest.

The current price Of ethereum is almost 4000 dollars , it is also predicted that the price of ethereum will reach 10000 dollars before the end of next year. it is among one of the best investment people can engage into most especially if you have a large capital to invest.
It's very possible to have the price of Ethereum hit and even pass the mark of $10,000. Bitcoin is over $63,000 now and it's still appreciating, so it's the same with ETH.

Really?? I don't remember Elon claiming or saying he invested in the coin. Either ways I think eth has always shown some potentials, we all knew it was going to do numbers.

Elon Musk is not just an entreprenuer, he is also a social media influencer. People listen to what he says and try to follow what he does, especially when it comes to invest in crypto currency.

Elon Musk no doubt gas singlehandedly influenced the price of cryptocurrency but he tends to withdraw when once he makes ample profit making the market cap fall.

Yes
Etheruem is one of the best token to buy if you have the funds. The latest London fork will further reduce the circulating supply. It has a very high demand because its the most preferred platform for most dapps.
yes you are right ethereum is one of the best coin one can buy if you have TV necessary find to buy, with this I believe the price will still increase, currently it is the second best crypto coin.

Elon musk is a smart person who is always making sure that he takes opportunities serious and cash out massively, then hop on to other cryptocurrencies.

Elon musk is a smart person who is always making sure that he takes opportunities serious and cash out massively, then hop on to other cryptocurrencies.
I have never seen him before indicating interest to invest in ethereum, most of his concentration is always on bitcoins and dogecoin , according to information he also have some interest in some shitcoins like that which I do not know.

Elon musk always has a great influence on the prices of cryptocurrencies but in recent times, people stop believing in his tweets has he tends to withdraw his money when he makes more profits from it.

As the world's richest man, anything you do or say people will love to copy it because you are now a celebrity, I think people who want to be rich will try to follow his foot steps because they believe anything he does is a success, that is why the price of Ethereum also got high when Elon musk said he invested in the coin.

One of the things I love about musk is that what he says can change the value of crypto, he said that he wants to invest on bitcoin and it makes the price of ETH to increase, that's the power that on elon musk has and only him control

Elon musk has made a lot of impact In the crypto currency world by investing billions of dollars Into crypto currency and this has increased the value and demand of the crypto currency to really high level.

I don't believe in the mere report that puts Elon musk as the reason or sole reason why the ethereum shoot up that much. The coin still dipped a great deal future later you Know
In the world of cryptocurency there are a lot that can actually make the price of a coin to go up or come down,because which ever way we look at it,the wale investor really have a great influence on how the market will eventually go.

Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrencies I am looking at to do wonders in the next bull market. Elon musk interest in it is not even the main reason why it has one of the most valuable cryptocurrency.

i would rather invest on eth rather than investing on bitcoin because i believe eth, has a lot of potential to make me greater profit than bitcoin, this is due to the various use cases been offered by eth, and also the birth of nft as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back