NEWS Ethereum price hits $1.6K as markets expect the FED to ease the pressure

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
840_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzLzIwMjItMTAvMTk5ZTVhMmItZWUwYS00MDRhLWI2YjYtNDY3ZmFlZGQ4MjJjLmpwZw==.jpg

ETH price rose to its highest level since September, but data shows whales lack an appetite for leverage longs. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Experts' Prediction of Bitcoin Price in 2024

BTC maximum trade value would be around US$ 85,000 in 2024. Compared to the previous year, Bitcoin price tends to significantly increase in 2024, along with other cryptocurrency

Experts' Prediction of Bitcoin Price in 2024

BTC maximum trade value would be around US$ 85,000 in 2024. Compared to the previous year, Bitcoin price tends to significantly increase in 2024, along with other cryptocurrency
They are actually not to be trusted if you're to ask me. I have seen them make predictions and in the end, the very opposite of what they said would happen. This is a strategy to rip people off their money.

Ethereum was over 4k at one point if I am not mistake. It seems like that FTX scandal mixed with the economic issues really messed up crypto for a lot of people. Millions pulled out.

Ethereum was over 4k at one point if I am not mistake. It seems like that FTX scandal mixed with the economic issues really messed up crypto for a lot of people. Millions pulled out.
Lolz, you really made me laugh hard here. That is why we needs to understand that anything is possible in the crypto space . It was really something of a great surprise that a cryptocurrency I invested was $2 but currently it is 0.2 dollars.

I really hope this commences the start of a bullish run because the market has undergone a bearish trend for so long which has cost a lot of monies to go down the drain or reduce in value to nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back