Ethereum or Solana: Which Will Give You Better Returns

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Between Ethereum and Solana, which do you think will give you better returns? While I do not believe any other assets toppling Ethereum from its second spot, I do believe a lot of other altcoins will give you better returns in terms of percentage and one of them will be Solana. What do you think?

I think Ethereum can give better returns in the short term, but I think Solana is a better blockchain in every way and in the long term it will give more benefits than Ethereum will.

Contrarily, I believe Ethereum is not very good for short term returns, it is more of long term return asset.

Contrarily, I believe Ethereum is not very good for short term returns, it is more of long term return asset.
What is your vision for Ethereum to be a good long-term asset? I see that it is a chain that does not scale well and in the long term could harm it.

Because of usability I see Ethereum going big in the long run. In the future the most use case of crypto token will be play to earn games and I believe a lot of NFT games will use Ethereum network.

Maybe, Solana already has almost an NFT marketplace larger than Ethereum, and also with fees and a growing ecosystem, only the future will tell who wins the race.

I know about Solana based NFT marketplace called Solsea but it is not as big as Ethereum based OpenSea NFT market. In recent times, Solana network is even being used for meme tokens. Solana came out of nowhere in 2021 and I think it will continue to grow big

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back