What's new

Ethereum is still rising, $1.7k now!

Their is no slow down around the price of Ethereum, it is still going strong. Its early investors are smiling immensely now. The price of the coin is now $1.730, with 6.18% increase in 24 hours period, and an increase of 22.68% in the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is at $198.53 billion in the last seven (7) days, the trading volume is picked at $43.40 billion, circulating price is at $114.546 billion all in the last seven (7) days. This statistics shows Ethereum is on the massive improvement.
This second largest cryptocurrency after bitcoin has proved itself to be something to write home about some weeks ago after breaking over 2000$. The potential is increasing now

All things been equal, ethereum is likely to be above $3000 this year considering the huge number of projects running in it blockchain though smartchain is giving a good and healthy competition.
The smart chain network added to their blockchain is making ETH more secured and more reliable unlike before. The coin reached $2,548 last week, bit things have started declining around the coin. Currently, it is valued around $2.1k+.

The smart chain network added to their blockchain is making ETH more secured and more reliable unlike before. The coin reached $2,548 last week, bit things have started declining around the coin. Currently, it is valued around $2.1k+.
More people are switching to smartchain network because the fee is usually very less compare to ethereum blockchain network though projects are still few on smartchain.

More people are switching to smartchain network because the fee is usually very less compare to ethereum blockchain network though projects are still few on smartchain.
Is this smart chain ETH network feature at binance?? It will be good to see its gas fee on the low with this current feature. Even if I'm not an ETH super fan, but i love it as crypto coin. And I'm looking to add it up on my coins portfolio.

Their is no slow down around the price of Ethereum, it is still going strong. Its early investors are smiling immensely now. The price of the coin is now $1.730, with 6.18% increase in 24 hours period, and an increase of 22.68% in the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is at $198.53 billion in the last seven (7) days, the trading volume is picked at $43.40 billion, circulating price is at $114.546 billion all in the last seven (7) days. This statistics shows Ethereum is on the massive improvement.
Almost all the crypto currency are rising up to the moment and people are rushing to invest in ethereum, so i think it should not rise more than $2k before the year end.

This ethereum has risen past this level since this post was written two months ago. Though it is rising in the pase at which Bitcoin is rising

Almost all the crypto currency are rising up to the moment and people are rushing to invest in ethereum, so i think it should not rise more than $2k before the year end.
Nope, the crypto coins are on the massive decline at the moment. If you got clickHere, you'll understand for yourself.

It is good that the price of ethereum is going high, that is what everyone is expected it to be, but no matter how the price of ethereum is high it cannot reach to bitcoin.

It is good that the price of ethereum is going high, that is what everyone is expected it to be, but no matter how the price of ethereum is high it cannot reach to bitcoin.
ETH price isn't going high, it is on the drop after Biden's pronouncement. All Cryptocurrency is on the massive drop down today you can go check it out via coinmarketcap. Click here

Well at the moment ethereum seems to be doing well as predicted, it's past the 2k mark and the year being young it could go on to do better so fingers crossed

According to QCP's weekly investor note Friday, "Bridgewater's piece out last week had a sensitivity analysis that showed their estimates of BTC price, could private holders of gold turn to BTC." “They predicted that if half of the money in gold moved to Bitcoin, the price would rise to $85,000 per BTC.”

Is this smart chain ETH network feature at binance?? It will be good to see its gas fee on the low with this current feature. Even if I'm not an ETH super fan, but i love it as crypto coin. And I'm looking to add it up on my coins portfolio.
the binance exchange platform has his own network called smartchain network BSC such that if you want to do any transactions on julswap or pancakes you don't use ethereum to run the transaction again rather use BSC

the binance exchange platform has his own network called smartchain network BSC such that if you want to do any transactions on julswap or pancakes you don't use ethereum to run the transaction again rather use BSC
That's fantastic addiction from binance. That's why I've always said binance is the best when it comes to crypto exchange platforms that is around. They got many enticing features that gives investors options to make profit.

the information said ethereum is $17,000 while bitcoin is is around $60,000, so i don't think ethereum will ever surpass bitcoin for now.

That's fantastic addiction from binance. That's why I've always said binance is the best when it comes to crypto exchange platforms that is around. They got many enticing features that gives investors options to make profit.
Yeah, it is the reason why the platform keeps growing fast on daily basis, pancakeswap and few other swaps had 2 million transactions within 24 hours on the smartchain network.

ETH have always shown itself to be a great coin. And it is set to go higher in price tag and bring lots of profits to those that will be patient enough to wait long time.

This cryptocurrency actually shows a lot of Promise for the future and I think that in terms of the trading volume of cryptocurrency this is showing a lot higher value than Bitcoin. Therefore people might be more inclined to use this cryptocurrency over Bitcoin

This cryptocurrency actually shows a lot of Promise for the future and I think that in terms of the trading volume of cryptocurrency this is showing a lot higher value than Bitcoin. Therefore people might be more inclined to use this cryptocurrency over Bitcoin
ETH is nearly back to this particular price at the meantime cos of the ongoing bearish run that has brought it down to more than -100%.

Ethereum has seen a lot of fluctuations this year. Just about a year, Ethereum was around $700 and in May it was over $4000, and now it is rallying in $2000

ETH is nearly back to this particular price at the meantime cos of the ongoing bearish run that has brought it down to more than -100%.
There are many predictions that people have made that show that Ethereum could reach a price of 10k dollars over the course of the next few months hopefully.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back