What's new

Ethereum finally breaks the $1300+ price deadlock to $1425 per token!

Okay, the last time i checked it, the price was at $1.7k. And it's not long ago i checked it and i believe its still the same as I'm writing this to you now. Ethereum have overseen the highest increase of all time.
Exactly my point. the coin seems to be doing well in terms of increase in price, though at a steady rate, the coin gives more peace of mind than bitcoin when it comes to volatility and fluctuations in pieces. I will expect considering buying a few ETH very soon

Exactly my point. the coin seems to be doing well in terms of increase in price, though at a steady rate, the coin gives more peace of mind than bitcoin when it comes to volatility and fluctuations in pieces. I will expect considering buying a few ETH very soon
Bitcoin and Ethereum is not highly volatile in nature. The coins don't fall flat after rising so high like the way other lower coins do. Watch out Bitcoin's price value it was not falling drastically it was going and down slowly same with Ethereum. Till Ethereum climbs its own to the highest.

Crypto Currencies is fast becoming a gold mine, although there are risks associated with it but it's still one of the fastest way to make money. There is no business without risk. Every business has its own unique challenges and the risk that accompanied it.

Bitcoin and Ethereum is not highly volatile in nature. The coins don't fall flat after rising so high like the way other lower coins do. Watch out Bitcoin's price value it was not falling drastically it was going and down slowly same with Ethereum. Till Ethereum climbs its own to the highest.
Umnnnn... Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread. I will definitely look into this and reconsider my decision as far as bitcoin and Ethereum are concerned so as to prevent me from taking hasty decisions.

Umnnnn... Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread. I will definitely look into this and reconsider my decision as far as bitcoin and Ethereum are concerned so as to prevent me from taking hasty decisions.
Yeah, you shouldn't rush to invest on any of them yet, always watch closer before going on to invest in your funds to see what the future holds for you. If they will bring you the gain you've been looking for to have for long time.

Yeah i think it would soon enter to $2k maybe it might just move higher little by little i think , but many are speculating that before may this month the coin price might get to $5k i think , maybe just little by little it would get there and sooner or later if would move up high to $10k i think , i just hope it gets there
Post automatically merged:

Yeah i think it would soon enter to $2k maybe it might just move higher little by little i think , but many are speculating that before may this month the coin price might get to $5k i think , maybe just little by little it would get there and sooner or later if would move up high to $10k i think , i just hope it gets there

Ethereum is no more a token. Its the second highest capital holder cryptocurrency coin. Good information on resistance breakdown and may be 2000 price possible this year. I am not holding Ethereum right now. Because too many good coins I cannot buy all at same time.

Sadly it didn't happen cos that's the way Cryptocurrency rotates. The predictions at times is unpredictable just as gambling operates when predicting future events.

Rising and falling is part of crypto currency and that is where the money is even made, so I don't get surprised to see crypto coins fall or rise in value as they are volatile in nature. Even though it is not that easy to predict the future of coins, but I have this feeling that Ethereum will do well in future.

people were expecting Ethereum to reach $5000 by the end of 2021. While this is not still impossible because anything can happen in crypto market, but becoming $5000 is a far cry

After the coin has increased massively because of the projects they were having some few months ago, it is something of a thrilling surprise that the coin I saw at $2000 early of this year has increased by almost 100%. Not mining it's huge market cap

I think this is good news for people who own a substantiative amount of it. The latter question you asked, I think it will crack that 2k value, sometime in the next few years and it might not even be up to that.

I think right now it's struggling to break a resistance and still below the $4k range ,I really hope it's bullish movement starts and the price starts moving high ,then investors who have invested in the dip would make more gains

Today saw the Ethereum coin going on an improvement. The price of the coin went from $1.3k+ to $1430 per token after so many weeks deadlocking at $1.3k. With an increase of 7.19% in the price overall.
With this little improvement around Ethereum, do you think it will soon arrive $2k per token??

Ethereum is now being traded at around $40,000 price. I think this might be a good news for those who have invested in Ethereum in the past, but no one knows what will be the price of Ethereum in the next few months. We can only anticipate that it will not fluctuate.

Today saw the Ethereum coin going on an improvement. The price of the coin went from $1.3k+ to $1430 per token after so many weeks deadlocking at $1.3k. With an increase of 7.19% in the price overall.
With this little improvement around Ethereum, do you think it will soon arrive $2k per token??
I was actually impressed with how the cryptocurrency have done over the years because a lot of people never believed in the coin but right now is one of the most valuable coin after Bitcoin.

This is why I love long Time investment, imagine if you invest when it was at low price and keep it till now, you must have made so much profit by now. You need to have good knowledge of how crypto trading works if you want to go full time of crypto. You need to learn from experts

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back