What's new

Eth.keepcryptotrx.xyz Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Knight Angeles

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$1.7000USD
Biznotes

What is EthKeepcrypto?​

Ethkeepcrypto is a Ethereum faucet that pay you directly in your faucetpay account, every 1 minute you can claim 15 Ethereum satoshi by solving captcha

How Much can I Earn?​

Every 1 minutes- 15 satoshi
Referral commission- 50%

How to withdraw?​

No Minimum withdraw
Automatic direct pays to faucetpay

How to join?​

Click the link below

Bro forget this thing your are saying because your not sure of it, who is paying 15 Satoshi every 1 minutes? It is easier said than done, yes you can claim fifteen Satoshi every 1 minutes but the issue is about them paying you the your money because you can claim up to 1 Satoshi be at the end you don't get paid

But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.

What is EthKeepcrypto?​

Ethkeepcrypto is a Ethereum faucet that pay you directly in your faucetpay account, every 1 minute you can claim 15 Ethereum satoshi by solving captcha

How Much can I Earn?​

Referral commission- 50%

How to withdraw?​

No Minimum withdraw

How to join?​

Click the link below
I will not castigate the site because I have not tried it to know its authenticity , but i don't do any work that doesn't have a payment proof from referrals because most of them are scams.
Post automatically merged:

What is EthKeepcrypto?​

How Much can I Earn?​

Referral commission- 50%

How to withdraw?​

No Minimum withdraw

How to join?​

Click the link below
I will not castigate the site because I have not tried it to know its authenticity , but i don't do any work that doesn't have a payment proof from referrals because most of them are scams.

I am not doubting if the above platform is paying or not because I don't have any proof to back up my claim as I have not worked with them before. But the truth is that one needs to be very careful when working with earning platforms ending with .xyz as most of them are scam so as to avoid wasted time and or data.

I am not doubting if the above platform is paying or not because I don't have any proof to back up my claim as I have not worked with them before. But the truth is that one needs to be very careful when working with earning platforms ending with .xyz as most of them are scam so as to avoid wasted time and or data.
You are absolutely right 100% these type sites does scam, but why these promoters not understand this truth,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back