What's new

Elon Musk wants you to pay for X now - (F.K.A - Twitter)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So Elon Musk keeps making dumb decisions or just keeps saying really dumb things, because he was quoted recently saying that he might have to start charging people to use X, as in you might soon have to pay to use X outright. He says the reason is to stop the excess amount of bots on his site, but I call BS on that. There are ways of stopping bots, it's called fixing your infrastructure to stop bots from even getting in. I don't get how people still respect Elon, he's going to further bury Twitter.

Also, his idea to make this work, is to have everyone who pays has to use a credit card, and bots likely won't be able to sign up without one. But why not require something like ID verification for accounts instead? If they're so hellbent on stopping bots, wouldn't this suffice? It would require people ot go through them, but I'm sure Elon could afford to pay some people to do that. It would also stop people from making multiple accounts to spam or post bad stuff. Just my 2 cents.

Unless he can somehow offer something awesome for using the service, then maybe I would consider X as an option, but I don't think people are going to be up for this, I just don't see X surviving much longer if he actually forces users to pay for it. People are going to peace out in droves.

The day I am forced to pay, I will leave Twitter. I will be using any social media platforms as long as I can use them for free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back