Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
ElGato-Stream-Deck-XL-Oficial.png

Anyone here own the Elgato Stream deck? It's essentially a tool to use for certain button prompts. You can pre-program keys to work in certain ways. If you want, you can set one of the buttons to pop up a gif, or a video. It can be used for so much more than that. Anyway, is it worth it? I figure I could find alternatives to this so I can get more button options. Is there alternatives to the Elgato Stream deck? I'm interested in hearing if there are any other good ones worth checking out.

I own an Elgato Stream Deck and have done since around 2018 when I started creating video game content and live streaming more.

It's a great piece of technology to have if you are a streamer as it means you can set it so that it does several different things for you with one touch of a button on stream. This makes things a lot easier and less stressful if you have a lot going on.

I am not a streamer so I have no use for it but some of the channels I am subbed to on YouTube have done reviews of it and they all seem to agree that it is a solid machine.

I am not a streamer so I have no use for it but some of the channels I am subbed to on YouTube have done reviews of it and they all seem to agree that it is a solid machine.
It really is and it is so useful if you don't like to have too much to remember when you go live as that can get quite a bit overwhelming.

I know they also do a smaller one as well and you can connect them all together to extend them so you have more buttons if you need them as well which I think is awesome.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back