What's new

Electroneum - Earn free cryptocurrency

I think without refferal there is possibility of you earning up to $2 in a week and you can convert it to bitcoin , but i think earning also depends on the prics of etn , because when the price goes high you earn more i thinn, sk that is how it works
Wow I think its rather a fair deal if indeed you could $2 in a week.Is the app accessible world-wide to work on and its also good that there are multiple payment options that can be easily accessible such as crypto currency.

Fantastic one, I never knew that I will only claim reward once every seven days. It is worth trying for, like how much can I realistically earn through this ETN app?? The pay rate is higher for normal reward app, it will encourage me to install the app.
Like in a month , you can earn up to $5 from the app on a average and note that they have an affiliate system where you can get more rewards from referring your friends ,also note that earning varies depending on the price of etn

I have heard a lot about this platform which have even doubted after some of my friends introduced me to it. With your proof of payment that I just see now it has really convinced me that the platform is legit and worth doing. How can I convert the coin into other coin Ethereum?

Like in a month , you can earn up to $5 from the app on a average and note that they have an affiliate system where you can get more rewards from referring your friends ,also note that earning varies depending on the price of etn
That's cool, the app is okay, because I'm not working much on it. So how will I withdraw coins I earned from the app?? You can send me the link here, to download the app, thanks.

legit and cost-effective way of earning bitcoins is through Crypto trading.

The idea is simple, but it takes a lot of awareness and analysis to be successful at this.

In this method, the basic concept is about diversifying and investing in various cryptocurrencies when they are cheap in price and then selling them when there is a significant price spike.

I never know I'm not the only one who regret not joining bitcoin at the early stage. I got to know about the coin sometimes around 2015, when bitcoin was as cheap as $800, but I didn't invest then, because I think its not safe as at then. But now, I'm regretting not putting money money on it at that time. Since then, I have been trying to maximise any opportunity that comes my way if its crypto mining. I think, I'm going for this now as well.

That's cool, the app is okay, because I'm not working much on it. So how will I withdraw coins I earned from the app?? You can send me the link here, to download the app, thanks.
I Cant send the link here due to some certain reasons but i think you can search for the app on playstore and download it from there i think

I Cant send the link here due to some certain reasons but i think you can search for the app on playstore and download it from there i think
Okay, no problem a east I know their name, and I believe I will find them via google playstore. Have you received payment before from this app?? Because I love to hear about peoples poof of payment before joining any income app.

Okay, no problem a east I know their name, and I believe I will find them via google playstore. Have you received payment before from this app?? Because I love to hear about peoples poof of payment before joining any income app.
Yes i have receive payment from it many times but when i get the payment , i will store the etn on my wallet , because the price could increase for me someday and i would make good return of profit

Yes i have receive payment from it many times but when i get the payment , i will store the etn on my wallet , because the price could increase for me someday and i would make good return of profit
That's great that you store your coins in your wallet hoping that the price goes higher in the future. That's good, nobody knows how the future will look like. Same happened with Bitcoin earlier in the past, when the price was still down, those that had faith on Bitcoin till date, by saving their coin are the ones gaining it now.

Electroneum is a mobile app that allows you to mine ETN for free in the cloud. You simply need to open the app once each week to keep the mining active. Payouts are sent at 100 ETN.

If you want to earn more ETN, use my referral code, F2AF4A, for a small boost.

Download on Google Play
Download on App Store

I received my first payment a few days ago:

View attachment 24
I will definitely join it this is very informative post and I like this You made my difficulty a lot easier because I was searching for apps like this but I could not find it and its biggest advantage of this can attached to cryptocurrency.

Electroneum is a mobile app that allows you to mine ETN for free in the cloud. You simply need to open the app once each week to keep the mining active. Payouts are sent at 100 ETN.

Download on Google Play
Download on App Store

I received my first payment a few days ago:

View attachment 24

See to be really very honest with you about mining applications, I have never been a fan of mining in general because the ones that I have tried using some mining websites never yielded any good thing in the long run. So, it was basically me wasting my precious time but I'm going to give this one a trial and see what happens.

That's great that you store your coins in your wallet hoping that the price goes higher in the future. That's good, nobody knows how the future will look like. Same happened with Bitcoin earlier in the past, when the price was still down, those that had faith on Bitcoin till date, by saving their coin are the ones gaining it now.
True there was a time the price of etn doubled , i did not withdraw or exchange it because of hopes of the coin increasing in the future ,and i know that when its been listed on exchange sites like binance the price would increase greatly

Download on Google Play
Download on App Store

I have heard about this application before but have not used it extensively besides seeing the reviews on it and considering its use. The question that i have to ask is that if you claim once a day then it is very similar to a faucet, however what is the value of the coin? I see that you can claim daily, however if you look at the value of the coin this will tell you if the coin is worth it to invest in or not or if it is worth the effort to claim the coin daily.

Free coin? I do not think that is possible or there is place you can earn free Bitcoin. In fact nothing is free here on Earth you would have to work hard for what ever money you want to earn and become intentional about it. I advise you save money and buy your coin.

I have downloaded the Electroneum application on Google play store in the past, I earned couple of ETN for a while but I didn't really attached much value to the application, so when I had space issue on my phone then, I had to delete the application.
Electroneum has been around for quite a while now and if it's not yet listed on the Cryptocurrency market, then it's a failed Cryptocurrency.

I have downloaded the Electroneum application on Google play store in the past, I earned couple of ETN for a while but I didn't really attached much value to the application, so when I had space issue on my phone then, I had to delete the application.
Electroneum has been around for quite a while now and if it's not yet listed on the Cryptocurrency market, then it's a failed Cryptocurrency.
Yes the app has been around for quite a while now, and I am also quite curious as to why it is not yet listed in the various exchanges, especially given the time that it has been around for and the number of users that are currently using the app. There are purchases that you can make from the app, however since it is not listed in exchanges it makes me wonder if there is in fact any future for the app as a whole.

Free coin? I do not think that is possible or there is place you can earn free Bitcoin. In fact nothing is free here on Earth you would have to work hard for what ever money you want to earn and become intentional about it. I advise you save money and buy your coin.
You can actually get free coins on faucets, but it's so low it's just a few Satoshi per day.

The best for me so far is faucetcrypto, it's fun and easy, and with a very low withdrawal threshold.

You can actually get free coins on faucets, but it's so low it's just a few Satoshi per day.

The best for me so far is faucetcrypto, it's fun and easy, and with a very low withdrawal threshold.
What are the earning potentials that you get from faucetcrypto on a daily basis if I may ask? And what is the withdrawal for this site as well? I think that the earning potential of faucets in general is not profitable however I am curious to learn about this new faucet that you have mentioned here as I have not made use of it in the past.

8 Ways to Get Electroneum Coins
  • Mine on Your Mobile Phone. This is the most obvious one. ...
  • Refer Friends to Earn Bonus ETN. ...
  • Buy Electroneum at an Exchange.
  • Mine with Your Computer. ...
  • Sell Something for ETN. ...
  • Join One of the Many ETN Giveaways. ...
  • Mine Using a GPU. ...
  • Own Profit-Sharing Coins.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back