EASY token on yobit exchange

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There is a token that is on the yobit exchange where you can claim 777 EASY tokens through their telegram account, and it will be added to the your exchange. You can then use those coins and invest it into the investbox option that in on yobit in order to grow the number of coisn that you have by 1% which is compounded daily, as long as you can complete a simple task for the coin as well throughout the course of a day. This task is generally to stake 1 token on the dice game.

It is relatively easy to complete the task without impacting much on the number of tokens that you have, and you will receive 1% per day. This may be something to look into if you are already on the yobit exchange.

As for the day and time that this coin will be opened for trading it is unclear, and we are yet to hear any information on this from the admin of the exchange. The airdrop has been given out for voer six months now I believe with no news of when it will start trading. As a free coin, it might be good to take a chance and just claim it if you are interested. The last airdrop that yobit released proved to be quite well in its initial price.

There is a token that is on the yobit exchange where you can claim 777 EASY tokens through their telegram account, and it will be added to the your exchange. You can then use those coins and invest it into the investbox option that in on yobit in order to grow the number of coisn that you have by 1% which is compounded daily, as long as you can complete a simple task for the coin as well throughout the course of a day. This task is generally to stake 1 token on the dice game.

It is relatively easy to complete the task without impacting much on the number of tokens that you have, and you will receive 1% per day. This may be something to look into if you are already on the yobit exchange.

As for the day and time that this coin will be opened for trading it is unclear, and we are yet to hear any information on this from the admin of the exchange. The airdrop has been given out for voer six months now I believe with no news of when it will start trading. As a free coin, it might be good to take a chance and just claim it if you are interested. The last airdrop that yobit released proved to be quite well in its initial price.
This is very similar to the gatherer on the wave exchange faucet claim site, you claim it while claiming other tokens.

It is stakes on your behalf and yields a range of percentage of interest depending of the number of gatherer you have on the staking board.

It is a good a good initiative for exchanges and wallets to use in the distribution of tokens or coins.

I always have hopes in exchange and wallets airdrops because 70% are always valuable. I would surely check this out and try to claim the yobit airdrop this time. I missed some airdrops on the yobit platform sometime ago but l never knew there was one like this. Thanks for sharing with us here.

I'm just hearing this yobit earning PLATFORM for the first time and I think your need to make a comprehensive list ND guide on how the system works to make more money on the online. It will also be good if you can add payment proof so that new entrant will be convinced that they are not going into the system on a trial and error method

I always have hopes in exchange and wallets airdrops because 70% are always valuable. I would surely check this out and try to claim the yobit airdrop this time. I missed some airdrops on the yobit platform sometime ago but l never knew there was one like this. Thanks for sharing with us here.
Not a problem at all. Some of the airdrops that they have had on the exchange site has been very successful. While there are some that have not lived up to their reputation and have resulted in them becoming dead coins after just a few weeks or possibly even a month such as the new dlrs coin, AirDrop is the one thing that does not cost us anything to actually gain it so any profit that we can make from it would be great.

Not a problem at all. Some of the airdrops that they have had on the exchange site has been very successful. While there are some that have not lived up to their reputation and have resulted in them becoming dead coins after just a few weeks or possibly even a month such as the new dlrs coin, AirDrop is the one thing that does not cost us anything to actually gain it so any profit that we can make from it would be great.
That's true. Some coins do suffer because of airdrops and most at times the problem is not always from the coin developers, but from the people who received the airdrop. And when these people decide to dump the coin too much, the price will reduce drastically and if the developers are not courageous, they just loose hope and the coin becomes death coin.

That's true. Some coins do suffer because of airdrops and most at times the problem is not always from the coin developers, but from the people who received the airdrop. And when these people decide to dump the coin too much, the price will reduce drastically and if the developers are not courageous, they just loose hope and the coin becomes death coin.
Unfortunately this is the case when it comes to many airdrops. As soon as a coin into the market and it is eligible for trading people start to sell of the coin almost immediately in order to converted to another coin that has better value generally Bitcoin. Now whilst this may be good for them in the case that they can ensure that they have a certain family that they have gotten for free from this coin release, it is bad for the actual coin because the dumping of the coin will result in a major price drop. I wonder if the coin developers are able to do anything to stop this?

Unfortunately this is the case when it comes to many airdrops. As soon as a coin into the market and it is eligible for trading people start to sell of the coin almost immediately in order to converted to another coin that has better value generally Bitcoin. Now whilst this may be good for them in the case that they can ensure that they have a certain family that they have gotten for free from this coin release, it is bad for the actual coin because the dumping of the coin will result in a major price drop. I wonder if the coin developers are able to do anything to stop this?
Most at times the coin developers always try to encourage them to hold but many don't listen and dump. If the developers are determined, they do control it by buying back the dumped coins at that lower price and try working to adjust things in the long run like how kikex exchange did some time ago. But if the developers don't buy back the coin, the coin die off gradually.

Most at times the coin developers always try to encourage them to hold but many don't listen and dump. If the developers are determined, they do control it by buying back the dumped coins at that lower price and try working to adjust things in the long run like how kikex exchange did some time ago. But if the developers don't buy back the coin, the coin die off gradually.
A problem I think is that people don't try to weigh out the benefits when it comes to holding a coin instead of just dumping it. For example one of the coins that I saw recently that was on the yobit exchange actually offered to users 10% daily if they continue to hold their coins however what people tend to do is that they invest in this and then they immediately started off after a few days so this results in the cost of it constantly dropping. As a result the 10% they were offering was not viable for anyone because the cost of the coin actually drops more than that.

Yobit exchange? you mean they are giving out tokens to peoples free of charge? That sounds good please is the offor still on? How much is the token when converted to dollar? Sometime last year I received a free token called Santa. They said it will be launched, but till now we have not heard about them again.

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings.
As an online cryptocurrency trading platform, the platform delivers a simple to use exchange for those looking to gain access to just about every possible cryptocurrency/token pairing in existence today.
Founded in 2014, YoBit is incorporated in Panama and has been at the forefront of the cryptomarket since before the market frenzy of 2017. The more than 6-year track record makes YoBit one of the oldest exchanges in the cryptomarket.

It is like you use yobit a lot. I want to know about yobit itself. I know that it is an exchanger. But I don't know about the many opportunities to earn more coin. I would like you to explain what investbox really is

This sounds good when cryptocurrency exchangers get to promote airdrops it makes it more appealing and legitimate to get on board such offer,so far the requirements are not cumbersome.

One question about these coins and airdrops is that they're not sustainable and their value in the end drop drastically; the thing is that all the noise and hype about them just dies down and the project just dies off.

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings.
As an online cryptocurrency trading platform, the platform delivers a simple to use exchange for those looking to gain access to just about every possible cryptocurrency/token pairing in existence today.
Founded in 2014, YoBit is incorporated in Panama and has been at the forefront of the cryptomarket since before the market frenzy of 2017. The more than 6-year track record makes YoBit one of the oldest exchanges in the cryptomarket.
Wow you gave lot of all information about yobit exchange, iam also deals with yobit when they launch any new airdrop,
last few years I earned some beautiful amount from this exchange, iam always keeps eye on this exchange.

Sometimes, most of those tokens actually does not live up to expectation. There was a certain time i received an airdrop on hotbit but even till today it has not been valuable. I am still holding it to see if it will have value in the near future. But generally, i have had breakthroughs with airdrops.

Sometimes, most of those tokens actually does not live up to expectation. There was a certain time i received an airdrop on hotbit but even till today it has not been valuable. I am still holding it to see if it will have value in the near future. But generally, i have had breakthroughs with airdrops.
Numerous of such is on my trust wallet too and I've not been able to learn anything from it . That is why I don't bother to invest in all these things. Is just so difficult to have a genuine trusted airdrop now adays.

Numerous of such is on my trust wallet too and I've not been able to learn anything from it . That is why I don't bother to invest in all these things. Is just so difficult to have a genuine trusted airdrop now adays.
This is why the only kind of airdrops that I used to participate is test net. This way I am going to be sure that the people who are behind it can be held responsible if it does not go exactly as they promised.

Probably, that is why I have stopped participating in airdrop. I have actually benefited from about two before. There was one particular one that gave me over $1000.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back