What's new

Earn NFT exchange them in real money

The OP does not know what exactly are NFTs. NFTs are very different from bitcoins or even altcoins. NFTs are actually media in the blockchain that can be traded and exchanged like tokens.

Exactly, do not create false hopes by saying that NFTs are the new bitcoin because they have nothing to do with it, although they work under the same technology it is not the same, NFTs may have a good future usability, but they have still shown little, they need more development adoption and usability.

NFTs are mostly dead apart from a very niche group of people that are interested. I would advise that people approach buying any of them with extreme caution. It is not like stocks or cryptocurrency at all.

The information provided is not genuine and it is not elaborate for us to believe the poster because I wouldn't want to waste my time surfing any kind of website.

Exactly, do not create false hopes by saying that NFTs are the new bitcoin because they have nothing to do with it, although they work under the same technology it is not the same, NFTs may have a good future usability, but they have still shown little, they need more development adoption and usability.
Probably, I wonder why people who do not understand the meaning of non fungible tokens will be talking about it. NFTs are very much different from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Probably, I wonder why people who do not understand the meaning of non fungible tokens will be talking about it. NFTs are very much different from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Yes, that is clear, but sooner or later they will end up realizing, because it is a market that has really suffered from massive speculation, and that is never really good and can end up catapulting the NFT ecosystem, a real usability must be sought, and that its growth is organic and with less speculation

Hmmm how can people earn NFT, though i believe the OP was trying to say nft are also as important and as well have high value like Bitcoin, but then again there is no much information given about the site so how can we actually trust it. Have you been able to cash out from it?

Yes, that is clear, but sooner or later they will end up realizing, because it is a market that has really suffered from massive speculation, and that is never really good and can end up catapulting the NFT ecosystem, a real usability must be sought, and that its growth is organic and with less speculation
Yeah, since I came into the space I have always tried as much as possible to avoid projects that thrives only types on hype and speculation. It is better for its growth to be organic.

I have tried a lot of links that this person's sent and I have gotten scammed from them because you are going to work on them and they are not going to pay you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back