What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

You did not include that one will have to find the wallet either by Eth, usdt or bit... I tried but got stucked when I was asked to fund my account which was not mentioned in your advert. Thanks anyway for sharing.
Four hundred satoshi is a very small amount of money to start with and the poster needs to show us the payment proof if he wants people to join the site because we are tired of scam site.

Four hundred satoshi is a very small amount of money to start with and the poster needs to show us the payment proof if he wants people to join the site because we are tired of scam site.
It's legit site for sure but now they have reduced the reward amount , actually 400 satoshis was great but due to the more number of people earning , they significantly lowered earning potential.

I dont believe in making 400 satoshi in five minutes. To make that satoshi is not easy and cause traffic online.

That is a straightforward work, but the reward is insufficient. Given the amount of data and time spent, why not boost the payment? When the amount of data consumed is compared to the amount of money earned, you are losing money.

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
Thanks for the information.
The reward system is too low for such tasks performed in 25 days.
Plus having to download an associated app. It is not worth trying on my part.

Thanks for sharing this information. If you have actually earn this amount of money, can you please share it with us? Let's see the payment proof so I can register today and start earning mine too.

Since the pay is low I don't think there is any need for me to register, waiting for 25 days to reach 1 dollar is a big punishment truly I can't do that. I better stick to bizdustry.

It's good that you are earning from such sites. I congratulate you on your winnings but the faucets sites pay very low and it will be a waste of the time working on such platforms. It's a no go area for me.

1,000 Satoshi is a little above $1 currently, that's a very bad reward for 25 days of continuous tasking. There are other platforms that would offer more rewards in comparison to this. I thought about trying it out until I decided to check the value, disappointing.
I win 1,57 $ in 5 minutes in TimeBucks by completing a random survey means this reward is still extremely low compared to the effort given and verification or anything related.

I tried to apply for a website and they sent a code to my email, but I didn't receive anything. I waited and waited, but there was simply no response from them. I received an email after a week or two, and I was so perplexed when I opened it because I couldn't even remember sending it.

Is it true that profit increases as a result of referrals? You can also go to a GTP site and assign multiple people to sign up for the site with verified accounts. Is it possible that if you take care of managing these accounts on a daily basis, your profits will multiply?

You forgot to include that person, thus they will need to use Bit, USDT, or Eth to locate their wallet.
I attempted but was unsuccessful since I was required to finance my account, which was not indicated in your advertisement.
In any case, thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back