What's new

e-research-global.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

vest1992

1606269797256.png

What is E-research-global.com?

First of all I want to mention that this website is available in around 37 languages and has members in over 90 countries across the world, which means they are global ^_^ as the name mentions it, they have been founded in Honolulu, USA in 2003. They are providing consumers with surveys that are collecting data online or offline and not selling the member information from your profile panel, they are fully compliant to the General Data Protection Regulation. Start taking paid surveys today, register at the bottom.

1606269965771.png

There is a lot of information regarding their services available online, so if you are interested about their client services more thoroughly I will share it in the image below, have a look below and learn what you need to know.

1606270413488.png

What is great about this website is that you can host through them your own surveys, gather the data you need, I really believe that this is a differentiated factor in the business of surveys, it is the first platform I hear that lets the consumer be the researcher.

1606270545209.png

How much can you earn from E-research-global.com?

As you can see below there are surveys from $0.5 - $1 USD. Though I have managed to gather 0.7 euros in my balance. 1606271730045.png
1606271669951.png

How to withdraw your earnings from E-research-global.com?

The only online payment method they have at the moment is the Paypal platform or offline US Bank Check. What is amazing is that their minimum payout is really small, you can send Payment after reaching only $2 USD.

About their Referral program?!

They pay you $0.1 USD for every one of your referrals that manages to complete a qualifying survey of $1 USD or more. Though what is a surprise is that they have another program that gives more, which is Affiliate program. Though having an affiliate account is different it has several requirements on which you can find more information below.

1606271500789.png

Is E-research-global.com legit?

Indeed this platform is legit.
1606271153607.png
Do you have more questions? Click on the image below for more answers.
1606271200814.png

How to join E-research-global.com?

Are you ready to Register on the platform, go through this link and enjoy earning!​

Attachments

• 1606271111295.png
    1606271111295.png
    137 KB · Views: 1
Not high minimum withdraw,will give it a try. Ref program isnt reliable.. You jeed 100 active refs in order to withdraw..

Not high minimum withdraw,will give it a try. Ref program isnt reliable.. You jeed 100 active refs in order to withdraw..
Getting such number of referral is not easy. I once tried a referral contest sometime ago, although not on this site, but it was difficult convincing people to join me. It was very stressful then.

I already registered to this site, after reading reviews here. I'm quite shocked to find out that it's one of those panels being handled by Cint. So most of the surveys you will be getting are from Cint.
Post automatically merged:

Just answered a survey awhile ago. And I got surprised, coz the payment for the survey was sent to my paypal account. I thought it would be added to my balance, but it didn't. Anyone knows exactly what's wrong with this. I mean, I already have accumulated amount on my balance. But for this specific survey, they sent the dollar straight to my paypal.

Last edited:
I usually don't do all this survey tasks online because most of them are waste of time. There are also some that pays well precisely for people in America and Europe.

Before now survey platforms have been a no go area for me because of regional issues. It is a good platform one can earn so much from, but only that the juicy part of the earnings are for the tier one countries, yet some will say that all countries can participate.

If the withdrawal threshold is a mere $2 to request withdrawal of your earnings from this platform, then it is really worth giving it a try to see how it works out

I never tried surveys again after having mixed time with them earlier on. Every time i attempt it, i get same common comments, the survey isn't your match, so that made me to fade up with surveys.

Please I would like to know if you have earned from the site before and if you have, can you send the payment proof so that it could motivate us and what is their payment method?

View attachment 1658

First of all I want to mention that this website is available in around 37 languages and has members in over 90 countries across the world, which means they are global ^_^ as the name mentions it, they have been founded in Honolulu, USA in 2003. They are providing consumers with surveys that are collecting data online or offline and not selling the member information from your profile panel, they are fully compliant to the General Data Protection Regulation. Start taking paid surveys today, register at the bottom.

View attachment 1660

There is a lot of information regarding their services available online, so if you are interested about their client services more thoroughly I will share it in the image below, have a look below and learn what you need to know.

View attachment 1661

What is great about this website is that you can host through them your own surveys, gather the data you need, I really believe that this is a differentiated factor in the business of surveys, it is the first platform I hear that lets the consumer be the researcher.

View attachment 1662

As you can see below there are surveys from $0.5 - $1 USD. Though I have managed to gather 0.7 euros in my balance.View attachment 1673
View attachment 1671

The only online payment method they have at the moment is the Paypal platform or offline US Bank Check. What is amazing is that their minimum payout is really small, you can send Payment after reaching only $2 USD.

They pay you $0.1 USD for every one of your referrals that manages to complete a qualifying survey of $1 USD or more. Though what is a surprise is that they have another program that gives more, which is Affiliate program. Though having an affiliate account is different it has several requirements on which you can find more information below.

View attachment 1669

View attachment 1665
View attachment 1667

Are you ready to Register on the platform, go through this link and enjoy earning!​

I also registered on the site and I was curious what polls it has but I was disappointed ... I only saw 2-3 polls, they are probably a day.

Waoh. That's very interesting - one of the very few sites that accept people from all over the world though my mind tells me that competition would be very fierce for surveys so that would reduce the chances of people like me getting regular surveys.

View attachment 1658

View attachment 1660

View attachment 1661

View attachment 1662

As you can see below there are surveys from $0.5 - $1 USD. Though I have managed to gather 0.7 euros in my balance.View attachment 1673
View attachment 1671

View attachment 1669

View attachment 1665
View attachment 1667

Quite interesting.
I would like to know if this survey opportunity is open to all countries.
I think uploading a payment proof would affirm that it is validated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back