Not open for further replies.

to7update

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Drums are a powerful instrument and some orchestras don't use them or don't use them often. What's your opinion, is the drum always adequate for the orchestra or is it an instrument more adequate for other kinds of music?

I really don't think they are appropriate for orchestras. Orchestras are usually for classical music and drums are normally instruments that tend to up the tempo of songs. This is the reason why they aren't really used as the music is supposed to be smooth and relaxing to the ears.

Drums are not constantly in classical music like in say a lot of popular music. However, there are exceptions. Plus. of course, I did mention the word constantly. In reality, a lot of classical compositions use drums at the right moment, but not all thru it.

It depends on the genre because as I've posted before, siberian orchestra sounds great and it has drums, electric guitars, and some other instruments usually used in rock that are masterfully tied to orchestral instruments. I think mixing around instruments should be a practice. One should be open-minded and let the instruments play along with each other no matter what genre they ''belong'' to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back