Not open for further replies.

pwarbi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 20, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the key ingredients of a drum kit that often gets overlooked is the hardware that we use, essentially what holds it all together. Cymbal stands, drum stands, tom arms, seats, pedals can all be changed and bought separately, even though most beginner drum kits obviously come with them all included and do a adequate job to start off with.

As our knowledge and experience grows though, we are going to want to upgrade just what holds our kits together, and while we will start to experiment with different drums, symbols and even sticks, the stands and and set-up are of equal importance and shouldn't be overlooked. We can spend thousands on getting top of the range equipment, but if what is holding it together is bought on the cheap, we might as well be playing a couple of upside down saucepans!

One cool thing about pedals is that some are double ones. In other words, you can get a double bass drum sound without buying another bass drum. :)

I'm sure that I also saw there was a triple kick drum pedal knocking about now as well which looks...well, insane to be honest. I don't know if I'd want a go on one of them or not, you fancy it or have you already given one a run out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back