Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
One thing you can try, is reaching out to celebs and somewhat famous people, to ask for an interview. Some people will bite and you may actually get some celebs to interview. Have you tried to do this? I have considered trying it, but I don't know if I would be able to get any celebs, but I'm sure some others who have their own sites could make it happen.

Yeah, that could work. Getting an endorsement from a public figure of a known personality does help push your brand. The problem is getting these people to do the interview or promo for you.

If you can interview a popular figure and feature the interview on your website, you can build good traffic because the followers of that person would want to check the interview.

You certainly have a lot of options when it comes to the world of social media. We recommend using a wide variety of channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn YouTube, Pinterest and depending on your target audience, even Tick Tok, to share creative content with your current followers and draw new members to your page. Be sure to post each of your podcast interviews

Unless your interviewee is a celebrity sort and gets a lot of searches on the internet, your guest interview might not get you a lot of traffic. if you can get Ronaldo to interview, you might get traffic but would yo get traffic if you interview Nomad?

I am not in the niche for it so I never bothered but I have heard of people being able to do simple chat interviewers that are done in DMs on socials. You just ask a list of questions and they reply.

I would think that you would do better to interview top bloggers in your niche in the hopes of getting backlinks and traffic from them. Celebrity interviews bring in random people, interviewing people in your niche brings in your target audience.

Another solid plan would be to interview people in the industry or topic you're covering. A music blog should be interviewing musicians, for example, and an art blog should be interviewing artists. A poetry blog should be interviewing poets. You get the drift.

I once did a series of interviews on hubpages. I interviewed hubpages writers. By publishing interviews, these writers shared their interview links on various sites as well as on their hubpages articles. If I remember correct, on the month I did interview series, I have more than 50 k visitors on my hubpages articles.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back