What's new

Don't throw away your kitchen waste and save money?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It sounds a little weird but it's not. You don't need to throw away your kitchen waste and can use the peels of veggies and fruits, used tea leaves or tea bags, etc to create manure which we can be used in flower pots so you don't need to buy manure from the market, and will prepare homemade and it will save you money. You can watch DIY videos to know how to prepare it.

It sounds a little weird but it's not. You don't need to throw away your kitchen waste and can use the peels of veggies and fruits, used tea leaves or tea bags, etc to create manure which we can be used in flower pots so you don't need to buy manure from the market, and will prepare homemade and it will save you money. You can watch DIY videos to know how to prepare it.
I mostly watch all of these videos and they are good but they may be sometimes tiring.

Its good to learn these things and if we have a garden or even pots then we can use the kitchen waste to prepare manure for those

This has a good point that benefits the environment. Maybe we need to save more and spend less. This makes our life easier.

It's called recycling. You can make compost with food you tossed away, and then use that to make nutrient rich soil to grow crops and all that fun stuff. Especially starting your own garden.

Exactly! It was what I was going to point out in there because that's one of best ways to put your trash to use and not have to pay money for it.

There are so many recycling companies out here now that would willingly come and pick up your trash for their business.

My wife composts in place when she works in the garden. This way we don't have to buy a bunch of soil every new season. When we first started the garden, we must have spend $300 on soil!

I've always thrown mine away in the dustbin whenever the waste comes out from cooking and another clean up in the house. I don't know if those who come to carry our dustbin take it to waste recycling companies. I've not tried finding out but I will make inquiries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back