Training Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2023
USD
$29.1400USD
Biznotes
Niches that seem to particularly benefit from this are art and creative pursuits, ministry and religion, charity, and free-to-use software. Have you ever employed this form of monetization? If so, what payment processors have you used? What do you think of the higher percentages that Patreon is charging new creators, and should they switch to other processors like Stripe, DonorBox, GiveBox, or Paypal?

What is the best strategy to maximize income using this method? Does donation incentives increase the likelihood of a donation?

In the early days of my blogging career, I added donate me box on my blog and collected donations via paypal and bitcoin. However, I stopped asking for donations after some time because I started to see some adsense revenue. I have never used patreon for donation based monetization.

I used to have an option to "buy my a coffee" on my one site. People actually did do it every now and then but not as a means to actually make a living from. The small bit I did earn from this I either really just bought a coffee with it or put it back into the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back