What's new

Dollarclix.com. Earn money for being online.

Some people make the mistake of thinking that a website is always going to be online forever without knowing that there is always a possibility of such kind of website that usually have the potential of paying money going bankrupt which will most likely disappear with a lot of people's money.
Exactly, although it is normal, when you accomodate with something, you think it will always be there, the mind likes to form routines and stick to them and believes that nothing can fail, I do not like to leave the money earned for a long time on websites as if they were a bank, if I want a bank, I already have the trusted one where I know that my money will be safe.

Exactly, although it is normal, when you accomodate with something, you think it will always be there, the mind likes to form routines and stick to them and believes that nothing can fail, I do not like to leave the money earned for a long time on websites as if they were a bank, if I want a bank, I already have the trusted one where I know that my money will be safe.

The only way I would be interested and open to leaving my money on a website for a long time is when that kind of website have been actively paying people for more than 15 to 20 years. That is when I will know that they already have the credibility and trust that they can't just disappear all of a sudden.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back