Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For those wondering what a sleep study is, it's usually a test that measures if you have any issues with sleep, your brain, any disorders you might have, how good or bad your sleep is, stuff like that. But, I don't think most pay as they are related more to your health care. But I know there are some out there that do sleep study's for cash payment, and some may require you to stay for hours, or even days depending on the study.

Would you do something like this if it paid well?

I've done a sleep study a few times because I have severe sleep apnea and I needed to have a CPAP machine.

Those studies are very expensive and If someone offered to pay me a lot to do one, I would.

I have never had to have a sleep study done myself if I am honest but I do know people that have and they do say that they are quite expensive to take part in.

If I were offered money to take part in a sleep study I would definitely consider it.

I had never heard about this and I have not done a sleep study, nor had I heard of any platform that paid you for this, but if they paid a decent amount it could be considered, although I do not know what they could do later with that data collected.

I've done a sleep study a few times because I have severe sleep apnea and I needed to have a CPAP machine.

Those studies are very expensive and If someone offered to pay me a lot to do one, I would.
I hear they can be pretty good for making extra cash. Not sure if all of them will have good pay, but I imagine all the good sleep studies would offer a good chunk of change.

I had never heard about this and I have not done a sleep study, nor had I heard of any platform that paid you for this, but if they paid a decent amount it could be considered, although I do not know what they could do later with that data collected.
The data could be used to find out what problems a person might have with their sleep. It also may help people find other issues like diseases and other conditions.

I hear they can be pretty good for making extra cash. Not sure if all of them will have good pay, but I imagine all the good sleep studies would offer a good chunk of change.

Too bad they don't do things like that where I live. I live in a small town that doesn't have a whole lot of things.

If I could participate in any studies that do not require me to put "something" inside my body (for instance vaccine test), I would gladly participate. However, there are no such opportunities in my place, so I do not have any experience.

I had never heard of 'sleep study' before but after you've explained what it is about, I agree that yes, researchers conduct different studies in different areas. It helps them collect data and then find and suggest solutions based on that. I don't want to participate in such research because I'm not a medical student or professional.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back