What's new

Does your pet sleep on the same bed with you?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
For those of you who have pets, do you let your pets sleep with you on your bed or you have a separate tiny bed for them to sleep?

When we used to have our cat Smokey before she passed away sadly last year, she was always a cat who wanted to sleep on the bed with you. This is something I have always been fond of and always allow my pets to do.

The older she got the more she started sleeping closer and on the cold winter nights she would often sleep under the covers with me snuggled up to me.

We miss her dearly but we know we gave her a great life :)

For those of you who have pets, do you let your pets sleep with you on your bed or you have a separate tiny bed for them to sleep?
Well, I don't let my pets get on the couches or beds because they really are dogs that shed a lot of hair and would make everything a mess, but if they had another type of hair I wouldn't mind, anyway they always sleep near me, probably next to the bed or at the door of the room.

In fact when I had a cat, she always slept with me, since I could not teach her not to climb on, she was too bossy haha

Yes, sometimes my dog loves to sleep in my bed and I'm always happy to have him doing it. There's a reason why I love him so much and my bed isn't off limit to him whenever he wants to sleep with me. It's all up to him whenever he wants to sleep in my bed and we are going to nap together. It's only when I have my girlfriend over it's not going to be possible for us to sleep in the same bed 😝.

Yup. I have a cat that sleeps on my arm. Another cats sleeps between my wife's legs. Our two other cats don't like to sleep on the best so they have a chair they sleep on in the bedroom at night.

Yes, sometimes my dog loves to sleep in my bed and I'm always happy to have him doing it. There's a reason why I love him so much and my bed isn't off limit to him whenever he wants to sleep with me. It's all up to him whenever he wants to sleep in my bed and we are going to nap together. It's only when I have my girlfriend over it's not going to be possible for us to sleep in the same bed 😝.
What if he wants to sleep in between you and your girlfriend like a baby?😝

They used to sleep on my bed occasionally when I actively slept on my bed, now I sleep on the couch. They're not allowed on our couch. Our male dog sleeps in my mom's bed every night with her.

My pet doesn't sleep in my bed all the time. They do it whenever they are missing me too much, they couldn't be alone in their bed. This happens whenever I travelled and stayed away for a week. When I'm back, for 3 days, they will be sleeping in my bed.

What if he wants to sleep in between you and your girlfriend like a baby?😝

Whenever that happens, it means whatever plan I have with my girlfriend is going to be Mission impossible that very day 😂. We would all just sleep in together and cuddle till morning 😂. Funny enough, he's done it several times and there's nothing I can do about it 😂.

Whenever that happens, it means whatever plan I have with my girlfriend is going to be Mission impossible that very day 😂. We would all just sleep in together and cuddle till morning 😂. Funny enough, he's done it several times and there's nothing I can do about it 😂.
I feel you man even though I stay alone! 😂 I can imagine how awkward it would be! :p But anyways, pets are like kids only, we should let them share our love. :)

I feel you man even though I stay alone! 😂 I can imagine how awkward it would be! :p But anyways, pets are like kids only, we should let them share our love. :)

Yeah, that's right. Whenever he wants that attention, there's nothing I can do but to give it to him. It doesn't matter what I had to give up. This is why I tell any of my friends that if you know that you won't give up some of your personal pleasures for your pet, then don't get one because you're not ready to be a pet owner.

Yeah, that's right. Whenever he wants that attention, there's nothing I can do but to give it to him. It doesn't matter what I had to give up. This is why I tell any of my friends that if you know that you won't give up some of your personal pleasures for your pet, then don't get one because you're not ready to be a pet owner.
True. Because pets don't have anyone else in their life apart from their owners. They are everything to them. They look forward to spending good, memorable time with them. :)

True. Because pets don't have anyone else in their life apart from their owners. They are everything to them. They look forward to spending good, memorable time with them. :)

Exactly! It's why whenever I see those who abuse animals, I feel heartbroken because they are supposed to take care of animals but they end up abusing and even killing them. The former Chelsea player Zouma who now plays for West Ham abused his cat by kicking the cat. It was a horrible experience.

I don't sleep with my pet. However, when I was a kid I liked sleeping with pets, however, my parents did not allow pets in my bed. Sometimes I used to sneak cats on my bed. I liked the purr sounds the cat made. Actually, there has been research that says keeping a cat close to the heart while sleeping can help heart patients.

My Dog or Cat doesn't come near my bed or else if i invite any of them to come play on my bed. I taught them that to make them know when my babe is around they don't come near my bed because she doesn't like them. Lol

I don't sleep with my pet. However, when I was a kid I liked sleeping with pets, however, my parents did not allow pets in my bed. Sometimes I used to sneak cats on my bed. I liked the purr sounds the cat made. Actually, there has been research that says keeping a cat close to the heart while sleeping can help heart patients.

I have read so many of those research about cats and the effects of their purring on their owners. I have been tempted to get a cat as a result of that but decided to hold off on it for a while. I have had a cat over a few times whenever my grandma visited me when she was alive but it's no anymore as she's dead now.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back