What's new

Does your ISP keep up with your streaming?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you like to stream movies and tv shows, does your ISP do a good job of giving you enough bandwidth? My ISP recently upgraded all their customers because they realized that this is what they want from them. I thought that was very considerate, especially since they didn't raise their rates.

I do a ton of streaming and my ISP never made a fuss to me about it. And I watch content in 4K and am constantly watching stuff like YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc. Plus I gotta account for my video games, which take a lot of bandwidth themselves.

What speed are you getting with your provider? Mine isn't great, but I am supposed to be getting over 100mbps, but my last check I was a little under it. I use fast.com to track my ISP speeds.
1688059213950.png

With us having a house full of gamers and people who like to watch TV shows, movies, and even streamers on Twitch, YouTube, and other similar places, we find that they package we are on with our ISP manages to keep up and we don't find we have any issues unless they are having problems themselves.

I was a bit worried when I had to drop the package we were on due to price increases but luckily, it still manages all that we do online streaming-wise.

I do a ton of streaming and my ISP never made a fuss to me about it. And I watch content in 4K and am constantly watching stuff like YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc. Plus I gotta account for my video games, which take a lot of bandwidth themselves.

What speed are you getting with your provider? Mine isn't great, but I am supposed to be getting over 100mbps, but my last check I was a little under it. I use fast.com to track my ISP speeds.
View attachment 5193

Wow! If my internet speed is anything like this that you're getting, I wouldn't have anything to worry about it but honestly. Even getting half of it would be great without getting any complain from me. Our internet suck here because out telecommunication companies are jerks. They are only interested in your money and not giving you great service.

I have subscribed to a 300 MBPS plan, however, they are only giving me 51 mbps but with this speed, I can use the internet on multiple devices. I can stream on multiple devices as well asn there is no buffering issue.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back