What's new

Does Xapo wallet still safe to use

There are other good crypto currency exchange platform you can use to buy different kind of crypto currency for your self. I'm just hearing this platform for the first time and I can't give a verdict about it

Are you using xapo wallet and do you think it still trusted and safe to use the last time i used xapo was before 4 years to collect
faucets profits
I am not using a xapo wallet. Its the first time for me to learn about this xapo wallet.

I will stay away from this xapo wallet as some of you commented something negative about xapo wallet.

Are people still using xapo wallet. It has been long that I used the wallet. I used it then to claim coin from faucet websites. There are better wallet now that are available. Like faucetpay micro wallet is a wallet that is now been used by most websites even apart from faucet websites. Some websites has seen it as payment processor

Xapo wallet is a coin wallet that is not that popular, it's mostly used by people who make money from faucets and faucet's earnings are small which is why it's not gaining much popularity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back