What's new

Does website loading time have any effect on revenue?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Website loading speed and loading time is one of the most discussed issue over the internet. There are many people who believe that website loading time could have an effect on sales. However, how does website loading time affect the revenue generated through advertisement?

Yes, it does. If I click on an ad and the page takes forever to load, I may conclude that trying to get whatever product that ad was offering me isn't worth it. I've done that before.

It also increases the site bounce rate, which is not good in general.

It could be due to the speed of your internet provider and the website owner has to keep in mind that the majority of users have low internet speed and don't expect everyone to have a good connection like the connection on the company which is high-level quality.

Website loading time affects revenue on your site. If your site loads slowly, your visitors will get away from your site, thus you lose ad impression and ad engagement. So there will be no revenue. If you are selling products, and when your site loads loads, people will just leave your site and you don't generate any sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back