What's new

Does offline advertising still result in good traffic?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Someone I work with said he has a friend that would just leave his website around. He would use stickers and just stick them in various places and he has seen a spike in traffic doing this but how realistic is this? It seems like it would have done more in the 00's than it would today. It would also make more sense to us QR codes instead imo.

There's more to offline advertising than just putting up stickers. That's just one of the many options. You could make posters, billboards, signs, ask local businesses to put your sticker/poster on their storefront. Go to local colleges and put ads up in the colleges advertising board. I know some colleges have something like that.

QR codes are a good option, as it's as simple as taking your phone out and scanning. Of course, you want to still put an ad with it so that they know what they're scanning, but it can help.

It depends on what kind of site you have. Big companies like Amazon frequently advertise on TV, Radio and Newspapers. When they run offline ad campaign, they not only draw tremendous amount of traffic but also sales. Will I be able to get the same result, possibly not because my site is unknown.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back