What's new

Does Mining help secure Bitcoin?

The mining process I surpose do really help to secure the Bitcoin transaction processes. But I cannot go into the intricacies of how that does the securing of the Bitcoin network though because it's a more technical explanation

Seriously I don't understand what you meant by mining to secure Bitcoin. My question here is your Bitcoin is in your wallet how can mining help you secure it? I want to know.

To me mining is not the best option because the aim is to secure and still get interest or profit on your investment. Mining need a huge amount for you to get profits. But if you just want to secure and get no profits it might be the best in securing.

I am not sure how your bitcoins are secured when you are mining bitcoins, but what I am certain is when you ming bitcoin you will earn miners reward in bitcoins, which will generate you an income.

You are very correct, mining has the future of bitcoin. But this mining is best at using sophisticated tools instead of using other means.
Thanks for this wonderful opportunity shared to us.

Of course, without mining we can't more cryptocurrency created. So mining is the foundation of any new currency whatsoever.
Besides the fact that it would keep the records on the blockchain safe, it's the way to guarantee security

Mining is another way obtain Bitcoin. But it might be a bit slow before a significant amount of Bitcoin can be obtained.
From the little experience that I have when it comes to the mining of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency it is not really an easy project for you to do without having the real tools to do it.

I don't think that there is correlation between the bitcoin's security and the mining network. Mining is simply the formation of new bitcoin. The security of the bitcoin is embedded in the blockchain.

Well, to some extent I may say mining can helped someone secure bitcoin. Because one of the way for someone to have the control of bitcoin, is through mining even though it depends.

The answer is yes, and this is due to the fact that it helps to make sure there is only a limited supply of bitcoin, if not it would have been in more than excess supply.

I don't really know much on this , I only understand that mining of cryptocurrency can help supply the world with extra bitcoins coin. I don't know the relationship between this and the security you are thinking about.

Actually mining does helped us secure bitcoin in our wallet but to some extent the mining is not really encouraging because there are alot who devoted themselves in mining but have nothing to show up.

If we are going to compare it with other financial systems in the world then you have to agree that it actually does. Manually approving transactions on the back end is actually going to make it a lot more secured and immune to hacking.

I think mining is an integral part of the bitcoin network. We should expect the mining activities to have great influence on the bitcoin transactions and the bitcoin network safety.

I believe what you said regarding mining is true; mining builds a secure network for Bitcoin transactions and raises the value of the cryptocurrency.
Because the mine is more valuable the more of it there is.

mining creates a secure network for Bitcoin transactions, makes Bitcoin gain more values. Because the more the mine it the bigger in value.
I use telegram bot to mine, they are very reliable, ready to pay you once you reach there Minimum amount for withdrawal.

I believe what you said regarding mining is true; mining builds a secure network for Bitcoin transactions and raises the value of the cryptocurrency.
Because the mine is more valuable the more of it there is.
That's just the truth, you can actually earn a considerable amount of money online by mining different cryptocurrencies but you need to have all the necessary things before you can be able to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back