Does google destroy your site?

Shole2

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 18, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes if you make an error big enough or use a wrong technique (Black hat seo) google can just bury your site so deep it won't be searchable in the deep web. Has this happened to you at some point?

It happened to me when I was building my first niche website. I engage in black hart backlink building in order to gain rank faster on Google search engine with my website for the targeted keyword. I bought the service from money internet marketing for long and it worked for a while before I got penalized from Google.

In a mobile first world, making sure your website is user friendly is no longer an option but a necessity. If your website is not responsive enough to fit snugly into any screen it is viewed on then your Google rankings will take a hit. This happens for two obvious reasons:

If you use black hat technique google can de-index your site. IF you use plagiarized content on your site, google will also block your site from google search. If that happens you will not get any traffic from google

Google don't destroy website, they only remove websites that violent they are terms-of-service from Google search engine. Google will remove your website from search engine if you are engaging in shady backlinks building for your website you know how to gain rank for the target keywords on your website.

I have not starting business with google. The only google search engines I am using and I have not open my website for google to get adsense.

I don't have any site at the moment and have no experience as such, I only experience service error when browsing sometimes, but I have seen when Google itself was down.

Google do not destroy website. The only thing is that Google will remove your website from search engine if you are engaging in shady tactics to gain rank and receive huge amount of organic traffic.

Google do not destroy sites. I feel they only decrease the rank of your sites on the search engine or totally remove it from their search engines when you go against their rules.

Some result searches have been removed by google this is a problem that faces a lot of sites by being hidden from search results means they could not grab visitors from google search engine platforms, I often see this.

Google does not destroy a website. Google only take them out of the search engine if the owner is engaging in shady tactics to receive more organic traffic from Google search engine.

Google has its own rules for providing search results, and it is implementing these rules to provide better service to web users. Thus, if we want our site to rank on SERPs, we have to work with its algorithm. We know, of course, that Google is the top search engine so it's vital for a site to rank in its results pages. It did not affect my website because I was not trying to make money out of it. What I didn't like was the label "Not secure" when your site doesn't have an SSL certificate. It leaves a bad impression on people who don't know much about how a search engine works.​

Google does not destroy your site if you are playing by the rules, for example, not copying content from other sources, not publishing materials deemed illegal by Google, etc. If you use black hat SEO, your site might be de-indexed.

Google is the best thing that has happened to online advertisers. Its algorithm constantly evolves to provide the best search result experience to its clients. If you follow best practices, outlined by Google, by constantly uploading quality content your site would definitely be rewarded by Google. If you have any trouble, try to get some professional help, you can handle the site after all the issues are sorted out.

If you have used the black hat technique, Google can completely destroy your site. You might even be blocked from Google search. When that happens your website will lose search engine visibility. Websites involved in scams and spams can also be banned by Google

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back