What's new

Does Cryptocurrency mining work?

Maybe if you have 30 phones connected, then it is profitable over time, i don't know. Ask your friend how he made a profit from phone mining and how long and come up with an answer if you want :)
lol, you are very funny. I don't think that's what he did though, and no he's not really my Friend.
I just met him on this forum too

lol, you are very funny. I don't think that's what he did though, and no he's not really my Friend.
I just met him on this forum too

No, I'm really serious, not kidding. I'm curious about phone mining, maybe I can make my phone usefull :))

No, I'm really serious, not kidding. I'm curious about phone mining, maybe I can make my phone usefull :))
lol, I don't think he mined by connecting up to 30 phones, he probably used an application. When I chat with him again I will ask more on it.

When I said that I am serious, I was referring to this field of phone mining, not to connected phones .. that was a joke :))

Ooh, elecrroneum? What's that, is it still available?
And yes mining of Cryptocurrencies is not profitable, it's not worth it.
You can download the electroneum app on Google play store then you start using it since it has cloud mining

You can download the electroneum app on Google play store then you start using it since it has cloud mining
Me and someone were just talking about it and he is very curious about the possibility that you can mine from a phone.
So you saying this app can mine Cryptocurrency?

I do not have a lot of experience in mining, my mining is mostly related to cloud mining and using free mining programs. MInng actually works but it needs a lot of investment if you want to mine on your own. You can also use mining programs but there is a lot of scams going so do research before investing.

According to what I have heard about my mining friends, mining is profitable but it is in some periods, the periods where the most profits are earned is in the bull markets, especially if you have bought your machinery some time ago and you have already amortized it, the best time to buy mining machinery is in the bear markets

It works, but it's a matter of how you plan to mine it. Some people can't mine a lot, as they would need a really good PC setup to mine a good amount. And if you really want to mine a lot more, you'd have to get a server system set up I imagine, and that's going to cost a ton. It works, just costs a lot of money in order to make a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back