What's new

Does Corona virus effect bitcoin price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the virus itself. Lol! The impact of the virus on the global economy has pushed even conservative investors to explore investments in bitcoin and that in turn has in a way affected bitcoin price positively.

i think moreso the traditional markets have a relation with bitcoin price

and coronavirus has an effect on traditional markets, so in a sense, yes, it does have an effect

Do you think that there is a relation between bitcoin price and corona virus or not ?
Personally ,I don't think there is a relationship between Bitcoin price or COVID-19. may be I am wrong but I am only sharing my personal opinion. Why I am saying this? Because if Bitcoin was effected ,it won't get success as it is getting now. Price of Bitcoin is going up day by day. So I think, corona virus will not effect it any more

I don't think so, we see that bitcoin goes over 15000 $ although we're staying home due to the second waves of Covid-19, it isn't a main cause for price at all

Yeah, definitely. All markets whether we are talking about stocks, gold, or crypto market have been affected by this pandemy

Yes. The virus can make a huge impact on Bitcoin considering the fact that Bitcoin is now used globally, if the Economy of most foreign countries decline, Bitcoin can also decline. That's my thought though

Not really, since the pandemic the price of bitcion has been rising swiftly. Bitcoin was trading around $4k+ earlier this year

I don't think the rise in bitcoin is as a result of corona virus. The increment has been predicted early this year, before the lock down and it was really moving base on the rate at which word market moves.

During the initial stage of covid-19 pandemic, there was some negative impact of covid-19 on the price of bitcoin because most investors were trying to save more than investing .

Do you think that there is a relation between bitcoin price and corona virus or not ?
Coronavirus affect Bitcoin price INR previous year. But this time, the price is rising. As far as my statistics and my experience are concerned, I would say that the Corona virus will increase its value even more.

Since everything actually moved into the online field, it kinda did but in a good way, just look how many are investing in btc or getting paid in btc

I don't corona virus is affecting Bitcoin price positively. No, since it's a digital currency, people can stay home, trade it with their device and the most of it.

Many said Corona virus affected the price of Bitcoin which I agree to an extent because when the first wave of parliative was given to American citizens many invested in bitcoin which made the price surge and few weeks later PayPal announced it intention so combined forces made bitcoin to surge higher.

What people fail to see is the impact of the virus on our life's and how it brought crypto currency to the lime light, if not for the pandemic, I don't think bitcoin will be were it is right now,cos before the pandemic, I Heard that bitcoin was suppose to rise in the year 2024.

I think yes. Since the stock market was down so the majority of investor start thinking to invest in bitcoins. By sitting home they utilise it. They buy the bitcoin whenever it fall. Its helps to increase the demand and decrease the supply.
For me this pandemic effect positive in bitcoins and other crypto market

Corona virus has made people make use of the digital payments. And this means you have to move to cryptocurrency as it is in near future. It is kind of serious way to see how the corona has been affecting the offline and cash payments. And it would seriously something to consider when it comes to the coin price affecting the market too.

The worst infidelity of the Corina virus has a profound effect which will increase the prices of trains and because every business is closed, people are attracted to the tranquility which is why they are buying Bitcoin very fast.

The relationship between Bitcoin and the coronavirus pandemic period is a positive one. Most investors are ditching traditional methods of investment due to the bad economy in the world and they are coming to Bitcoin that isn't affected by the world economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back