What's new

Does comedic commercials and ads sell more product?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Back in the day I loved funny commercials, because if a commercial makes me laugh, I feel it did a good job. But of course, their point is to sell products. I don't know if comedy has ever gotten me to purchase a product more than a traditional commercial or ad would, but I'm sure I took interest in some things because of comedic commercials. Do you think comedy sells products more?

I would say it does. Well, some niches like insurance are so boring, they have to use comedy. Well, I don't know the stats on all this stuff, though.

Yes, well in my country yes. I'm from Nigeria and in as much as we can be crazy we are actually fun people now if you want to reach out to a large amount of crowd in Nigeria one of the best ways to do that is using a comedic pattern on any platform you wish to do your own arts.

It all depends on your target audience. If you are trying to sell to people living a posh lifestyle, they might not be interested in these types of commercials. These people tend to interact with commercials only when these commercials show the lifestyle they live. If you are trying to market to the lower strata of society, comic commercials might appeal to them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back