What's new

Does Bitcoin need more safety nets?

The way they bitcoin was designed made it practically impossible for the coin for transactions done on it to be reversed once it has been sent. That's the faceless nature of bitcoin.

Since Bitcoin did and other coins are valuable asset then there is nothing wrong in improving and increasing it's safety net so as to avoid loss.

Since Bitcoin did and other coins are valuable asset then there is nothing wrong in improving and increasing it's safety net so as to avoid loss.
Do you think this can still be achieved because if you read more on cryptography you will understand that it may be almost impossible for a duplicate bitcoins to be created to implicate the original bitcoins.

I think that bitcoin and other crypto currencies are well secured. All you need to do is to avoid disclosing you informations such as you pin or password to anybody. Always lock you phone when ever you're in public.

I think that bitcoin and other crypto currencies are well secured. All you need to do is to avoid disclosing you informations such as you pin or password to anybody. Always lock you phone when ever you're in public.
The decentralized blockchain technology is of high security quality and the only thing that could compromise the security measures is whenever you reveal the security keys.

Due to the steady and rapid increase of investors into the crypto currency market it would be more beneficial to investors and other users that more safety nets are induced into the crypto currency market to help secure the transaction carried out using the means.

I don't think that the bitcoin needs more security because the blockchain technology itself is a secured medium that is free of manipulation. So, bitcoin was built on blockchain technology.

There is actually a need for more safety net , especially considering the fact that it comes with so many challenges and money lost through it can never be regained at all .

There is actually a need for more safety net , especially considering the fact that it comes with so many challenges and money lost through it can never be regained at all .
The black hat hackers are always looking for loopholes to capitalie on. You will have to ensure that no gap is left for the hackers to penetrate. So far so good, blockchain is very secured.

The black hat hackers are always looking for loopholes to capitalie on. You will have to ensure that no gap is left for the hackers to penetrate. So far so good, blockchain is very secured.
That is why I am thinking it would make sense for government agencies to adopt block chain technology as it is very much reliable than any other alternatives available.

That is why I am thinking it would make sense for government agencies to adopt block chain technology as it is very much reliable than any other alternatives available.
The blockchain technology offered lots of love goodies and it could be used in many areas including the elections. The corruprt government will never support the technology because it cannot be controlled.

We already have so many regulations on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and there is no need for agencies to come up with more and more regulations that will make things more difficult .

All cryptocurrencies needs security. That is the usefulness of the white hat hackers. The white hat hackers will help to beef up the security on the blockchain and this is what keeps going on every time.

All I know is that all cryptocurrencies coins or let me say block chain technology has it own security in terms of every transaction taking place in such wallet

If we implement safety nets and have regulations of any kind, it is no longer a free market or digital currency. We have to be careful with stuff like this!

The whole idea behind Bitcoins is to avoid regulators and to promote free enterprise. BTC is very safe and secure. Since it's a new system we have to adapt to the system. Should be doubly careful when entering the satoshis. Other than that there is nothing to worry about. Don't share your wallet address with outsiders and keep your network and PC safe with a good antivirus, using BTC would be fine and wonderful.

The Blockchain technology is safe to some extent but there is need to always upgrade the security apparatus of the bitcoin blockchain because the cybercriminals are very vigilant .

Actually security of bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency are needed in a very great extend. Actually the online business operation has been occupied with alot of scammers to which you can not tell when they will fall on you.

Bitcoin need more security likewise others cryptocurrencies. The major reason why bitcoin needs more security is because the cybercriminals are on top of their games to steal people's funds.

Bitcoin need more security likewise others cryptocurrencies. The major reason why bitcoin needs more security is because the cybercriminals are on top of their games to steal people's funds.
All cryptocurrencies needs a very good security. The security of a cryptocurrency or the bitcoin is very important because of the cybercriminals. The blockchain technology must be improved upon to avoid hacking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back