Does anyone know about Minds?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a social platform I only recently learned about. I did sign up for it. Seeing if I can earn on the platform while getting more traffic to my own sites for ad revenue. I am just not sure how to use it. It is quite different from places like Twitter and Facebook.

I didn't know about Minds. I just searched it on google. It says it's an alternative social media with a monetization feature as well. I will definitely check it out and see how it works. Thanks for your post. I think we must keep trying out new things.

To be honest I never heard about it and never seen anything but looking right now and it looks cool and reminds me about Orkut kind of network I guess. Will check further.

I signed up with MInds a long time ago but I did not start using it. THis post just reminded me of the platform. Since I never used it I do not know how it works or what kind of content is most appropriate for the platform. I think you should focus on popular social platforms if you desire to get traffic instead of less popular platforms.

I signed up with MInds a long time ago but I did not start using it. THis post just reminded me of the platform. Since I never used it I do not know how it works or what kind of content is most appropriate for the platform. I think you should focus on popular social platforms if you desire to get traffic instead of less popular platforms.
Well, but if you also work with those that are not so well known you can quickly make room on the platform and consolidate yourself in case in the future the platform becomes popular and you are already a reference in that social network, it will mean more work but it may be worth it.

Well, but if you also work with those that are not so well known you can quickly make room on the platform and consolidate yourself in case in the future the platform becomes popular and you are already a reference in that social network, it will mean more work but it may be worth it.
I agree. If you work on a new platform and if the platform becomes successful, you will also become successful. However, this does not work always. I once once on a platform called Tsu, which was facebook like site that also paid for content creators. I was one of the early birds, but the site did not work.

I agree. If you work on a new platform and if the platform becomes successful, you will also become successful. However, this does not work always. I once once on a platform called Tsu, which was facebook like site that also paid for content creators. I was one of the early birds, but the site did not work.
Well, that is the risk to run, it was an investment of time which did not go well, but as the saying goes, the one who does not risk does not win, in this case it did not work, but other times it can work and then the investment will have been fruitful, the one who will not win anything for sure is the one who does not try.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back