Do your own Laundry and Save money

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you like to save money then you should do your laundry yourself because in my country many people hire maids to get their laundry done even when they have a washing machine so instead hiring someone and paying them for the work do it yourself and save money.

I do the laundry. I only have a few items to wash every day, and sometimes if my dirty clothes accumulate I use the washing machine especially if my work starts early in the morning at 7.

Its better to do that on your own and if someone in your family is doing for you then also its fine as my mom does for me

If you like to save money then you should do your laundry yourself because in my country many people hire maids to get their laundry done even when they have a washing machine so instead hiring someone and paying them for the work do it yourself and save money.
I do this all the time.
I have never hired someone to do my laundry for me.

Its better to get it done ourselves as this way we can save money and can do it as per our preference and it does not take much time too

I have a washing machine and I do not go to a laundromat or use any kind of laundry service.

I wash my own clothes this time. We hired a laundry before to do laundrying twice a week but after some weeks we noticed our clothes were stolen and there's no other suspect, the laundry woman. I better do through the washing machine once a week.

The prices of laundry in here is extremely high! They take a couple of dollars just to get your clothes washed. Washing your clothing at home can save that money for sure.

No one washes my clothes for me. The cost of buying soap and washing your clothes by yourself is cheaper than patronizing a dry cleaner.

Many people in India still hire maids to laundry their clothes even though they have a washing machine so they can save money by doing it on their own

No one washes my clothes for me. The cost of buying soap and washing your clothes by yourself is cheaper than patronizing a dry cleaner.

There are many people who prefer washing clothes on their own. In fact, there are many people who do not even have a washing machine in their homes either.

Its money that makes people lazy to work and complete these domestic chores so they prefer to hire someone to do these for them

Apart from laziness, if a good laundry man should iron for you, you would understand the power of a professional.

Hiring a maid or house-help is so expensive and difficult nowadays. Laundry and dishes can be done by us but the dusting and cleaning is a big headache.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back