What's new

Do you write your passwords down, or have them saved on PC?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your online security, do you usually save your passwords on your browser for easy access? Or do you have a book/paper with all your usernames and passwords? I do the later and a mix of the former. A lot of sites I use has my info remembered. But there are some sites I don't do it with. All of my passwords are written down just in case. What about you?

I have them all saved onto Firefox. If my laptop broke or something happened and the passwords went missing off the Firefox browser then it's easy enough to request a password reset. I would lose the notebook if I wrote them down in one.

I also use an Excel document for some passwords if I need them to be more complex.

Personally I prefer to memorize my password of head for more and easy understanding than to write it down on paper or even save it on the computer. personally I think it will be more riskier than memorizing it.

I use Dashlane password manager. Its free plan is enough but the only pain is you can't use the app on multiple devices at the same time. It has a password generator that generates long and strong passwords and you don't have to memorize them. It is convenient to store all the passwords on the same app. I also use two-factor authentication so even if my password leaked I will have a backup.

No I don't write my passwords anywhere maybe it be digital or offline. It's not safe to store passwords.

I used to write them down but I had to admit to myself it's a big risk because anyone can have access to the list and all my password would be compromised.

I've been using password manager for 5 years. It's a tested and trusted way to save your passwords without any fear.

I save my passwords on my browser. This allows me to autocomplete login details as I visit websites. However, I do not save passwords for my financial services, such as banks, payment wallets, etc. on my browser, I write passwords and save in a notepad on my mobile phone.

I use the LastPass password manager app to store my passwords and I have yet to encounter any problems with it. Before password managers became a big thing, I think I used to keep them stored on my phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back