What's new

Do you wear a watch?

Deleted member 403

Do you wear a watch? If so, is it one of those smart ones? I really do not need to wear a watch when my mobile phone displays the time with a click of a button.

I do wear a watch. Honestly, a watch is much more than a time checking instrument for me. It is now part of my dressing. So if I'm leaving home without a watch I do feel that sense of being incompletely dressed. I do wear my wristwatch for hours without checking the time on it for once.

I really don’t like wearing watch it’s makes me feel uncomfortable and my hand hitch so the best for me is to have my phone to watch time whenever I want to know the time but watch is cool it makes some people look good

I actually wear a watch for fashion purposes,not all the time that i have to reach out to my phone from my pocket, especially in public places to check the time.

I always wear a watch, I can't go out without it, I like to be punctual to any place or to my workplace. I don't have to take out my phone in some places and I keep track of my time with my watch.

I do not wear watch just not anymore.I wore in the past but not anymore and i honestly don't know why.I am planning to byo one in the future

Do you wear a watch? If so, is it one of those smart ones? I really do not need to wear a watch when my mobile phone displays the time with a click of a button.
I do wear wrist watch back then,when the country is still good and money is been circulated then,so I bought a gold wrist watch called swatch back then,but later got stolen, that's why I don't wear wrist watch again if it is not gold tho.

I love gadgets so I wear a smartwatch which shows the time, counts my steps, records my blood pressure and calories etc. When I was young I used to wear a jewellery type watch with an ornamental strap and a face with numbers on. Everyone had those back then.

Watch this days is an extra work on me, since the infection of phones its part of me not to put on wrist watch anymore even though I love them most especially the fashionable ones..

Wearing watch is not only for you to check Time many people uses watch just for fassion. I don't like wearing watches but this what I've noticed.

I wear a watch and it's not one of those smart ones but it is really pretty. I got it as a gift from my mum and i never got anywhere without it. Whenever i forget to put it on, i always feel like something is missing.

I wear a watch and it's not one of those smart ones but it is really pretty. I got it as a gift from my mum and i never got anywhere without it. Whenever i forget to put it on, i always feel like something is missing.
That's very interesting. I love to wear watch but I can not help it out just that I'm not a good fan of watch, but I like people that wear watches.

That's very interesting. I love to wear watch but I can not help it out just that I'm not a good fan of watch, but I like people that wear watches.
Why are u not a good fan of watches?
Do u feel uncomfortable wearing them?
As for me i love wearing watches but it has not always been so. When i was younger, i hated wearing watches because don't last long, it either gets stolen or it spoils.

Why are u not a good fan of watches?
Do u feel uncomfortable wearing them?
As for me i love wearing watches but it has not always been so. When i was younger, i hated wearing watches because don't last long, it either gets stolen or it spoils.
Not that I disliked watches or love it either I'm just in between. But watches are very nice most people use it for fassion and it's really good.

I used to wear a watch several years ago and the reason I stopped is because I use my phone more often so I always know whats the time I no longer need any watch to tell me. Moreover watches make the area of skin under them very sweaty and it smells bad so I had to stop wearing it, it was also hurting sometimes and felt uncomfortable so I really had to stoo wearing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back