What's new

Do you use usertesting to get people's feedback?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There are many sites that are out there and there are some mistakes that are made when developing a website that is consistent and that always happens. This is why there are places that can be used in order to test a website and give feedback to the owner to make sure that they are aware of any concerns that users may have on the website. One such site that i have seen is usertesting. Have you ever put your website on that site to try and help with feedback?

I have only used whatever site I had purchased the theme/forum software, etc. from. I never actually used a site like what you speak of. I am not sure if would be useful for me. I understand why people would use it though for certain niche markets.

I have only used whatever site I had purchased the theme/forum software, etc. from. I never actually used a site like what you speak of. I am not sure if would be useful for me. I understand why people would use it though for certain niche markets.
It is a good way to try and get some feedback on your website however i would expect that it would be expensive to use as well because the people that are testing the site are paid 10 dollars per test.

It is a good way to try and get some feedback on your website however i would expect that it would be expensive to use as well because the people that are testing the site are paid 10 dollars per test.
Yeah, I feel like for some people it is great but not most. It just seems like a fast way to lose money if you ask me. You can find people for free who will give you feedback on different forums like this one.

Yeah, I feel like for some people it is great but not most. It just seems like a fast way to lose money if you ask me. You can find people for free who will give you feedback on different forums like this one.
These forums can be a great way to get feedback, however the payment on that site is for you to film yourself on the website and talk through your thoughts as you make use of it.

These forums can be a great way to get feedback, however the payment on that site is for you to film yourself on the website and talk through your thoughts as you make use of it.
Ah that is what you meant. I have seen companies that used these. I mean this is great for sites that function in services like selling a product and what not but for forums and blogs? I think it is overkill.

Ah that is what you meant. I have seen companies that used these. I mean this is great for sites that function in services like selling a product and what not but for forums and blogs? I think it is overkill.
I think that maybe for a forum it can be quite a very useful tool because if you are actually looking at developing the website even further you have to be able to gauge how people are viewing it in the beginning before they actually join the website and that can give you indications of how to bring in more people.

I think that maybe for a forum it can be quite a very useful tool because if you are actually looking at developing the website even further you have to be able to gauge how people are viewing it in the beginning before they actually join the website and that can give you indications of how to bring in more people.
Functionality is basically the same at this point though in terms of the modern forum software. There are not very big differences anymore, even when you compare free and paid. So user grading isn't really needed. You either know how to use a forum or you don't.

You can always show your website on different webmaster forum where use gives you more feedback about your website as it always be good option for us as you will get free advice from experts.

Functionality is basically the same at this point though in terms of the modern forum software. There are not very big differences anymore, even when you compare free and paid. So user grading isn't really needed. You either know how to use a forum or you don't.
Functionality is generally the same however different sort of websites have different responses and therefore if you are testing something new that you think can be very beneficial to other websites as well it is best to run it by a few people before you actually implement it on your own website just in case.

I have never used user testing to get feedback on websites I have created, I also do not know anyone who is using sits like user testing to get feedback on websites. However, I have used webmaster forums to get reviews on my websites. If your website is a community, you can ask this question to your users and they might give you genuine reviews.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back