Do you use Smashoid to make money?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Smashoid is an article writing platform where you get paid by views that your article get. A few days back I published an article there but the views are very less, which makes it difficult to make good money with it.

What are your experiences with Smashoid?

Never heard of a site called Smashoid. Can you please provide more information on this site, I mean what are the payment methods, what kind of articles are preferred, and things like that.

Never heard of a site called Smashoid. Can you please provide more information on this site, I mean what are the payment methods, what kind of articles are preferred, and things like that.
Smashoid is an article writing platform where you can write articles about different topics but you will earn according to views that your articles get. Payment methods are Bitcoin, Payoneer, PayPal and UPI transfer.

I just checked the site and it looks niche. It says to earn up to $20 per 1000 views. If that is really true, it is really good but the question is getting views. They might not pay much for internal traffic and getting external traffic might be very difficult.

I just checked the site and it looks niche. It says to earn up to $20 per 1000 views. If that is really true, it is really good but the question is getting views. They might not pay much for internal traffic and getting external traffic might be very difficult.
It's payment is related to views that you get from different countries, 1000 views only from one country will pay you $20 while 1000 views from some countries might pay you $10 or $5.

When a site says it will pay for views, I perfectly understand the CPM rate it will be using. The CPM rate will be based on country tiers, the rate for tier one will be higher than tier 3.

That means you have to write a good article for them and also try to drive publicity to that your article. Is it not better you start your own blog and be writing on and promoting? What is the threshold for withdrawal?

No I don't I don't like websites that pays for that I can spend hours writing a perfect article and if it would get low views all this time I spends writing that article would be a waste of time so I will never use these platforms

That means you have to write a good article for them and also try to drive publicity to that your article. Is it not better you start your own blog and be writing on and promoting? What is the threshold for withdrawal?
Starting your own blog is much better because you do everything for your own business.
I think withdraw threshold for Bitcoin is $20 and for PayPal it is $5.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back