Do you use debit card or credit card?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Debit cards are attached to your bank accounts and you can spend only the amount that you have in your account. On the other hand credit cards are the credit facilities offered by banks and financial institutions, which needs to be paid after you spend money through your card. Do you use a debit cards or credit cards?

When it comes to spending money, do you think debit card is better or credit card is better?

Some people argue that debit cards are better as you are using your own money and you will be mindful while spending. Whereas some people tell that you can spend money through your credit cards and use your money for investment and buy assets. Is that the case?

When it comes to spending money, do you think debit card is better or credit card is better?
I have a only debit cards. I always have this feeling of "the money is not yours" when it comes credit card transactions. I think that is because am no fan to loans. Using credit cards for transactions and later on bla black bla to me is seamless implication as taking loans.

When you use a debit card, you will be using your own money, when you use a credit card, you use the bank's money. However, you get a payment window of 45 days, and until then it is free money, you do not pay interest. Credit card expenses become a loan only when you don't pay the bills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back