What's new

Do you use AI chats and tools for personal use?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you use AI chats and tools for personal needs? I have been using it for socials lately and I like it. But never thought much to use it for personal needs. I know people will use AI chats for responding to personal messages and more. Would you?

AI is really helpful for some people but I've always had a feeling that it may generate false content when I use, so I try to avoid using it.

Do you use AI chats and tools for personal needs? I have been using it for socials lately and I like it. But never thought much to use it for personal needs. I know people will use AI chats for responding to personal messages and more. Would you?
Well, yes, sometimes when I can't find the information I need myself, I can use AI chat and then ask them that question. Of course, AI is still in the process of developing, so I don't ask them crazy questions or anything, but it's indeed useful for those who need some sort of info and can't find it on the internet.

Well, yes, sometimes when I can't find the information I need myself, I can use AI chat and then ask them that question. Of course, AI is still in the process of developing, so I don't ask them crazy questions or anything, but it's indeed useful for those who need some sort of info and can't find it on the internet.
But AI is just like the internet it can't possibly answer all the question posed to it, and from what I've heard it sometimes gives biased information.

Currently, I use Bing Chat to get help with making my website. I use it to generate code and make changes to code. It also makes mistakes sometimes and sometimes it just can't generate code.

I'm not making much use of it myself. I have found a website that is an AI that makes articles for my subject and is on topic and creates multiple choice questions and answer choices, writing prompts based on the article and it can lower the reading level for lower level readers. It's pretty magical for my job.

Well, I regularly use Generative tools. I use AI tools to create text content, video content as well as graphics. from building outlines for articles and ebooks to creating social media graphics, I use AI tools for content creation and marketing.

Nothing much for personal needs. I used to have them when I code. There is a coding assistant that uses AI. It is very good at finding errors and suggests auto-complete options.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back