What's new

Do you trust Faucet Pay Micro Wallet?

Yes, with that I started, it is totally legal, although the profits are low and have a few options to earn ,I would recommend autofaucet.dutchycorps if you want i give my you referral link so we help each other, you have many surveys and almost 100 panels to earn with offers also has an autofaucet and levels in which you progress and earn more and more.
I am not doing surveys as I am not good at it and I believe if we like to earn from surveys then we need to join the main website and doing these from these offerwalls are less profitable

I am not doing surveys as I am not good at it and I believe if we like to earn from surveys then we need to join the main website and doing these from these offerwalls are less profitable
Yes, in that you are right, although this faucet has many offers that are not surveys, it has I think about 70 walls, it is really big, it also has its own token with which you can earn rewards on the page and has an autofaucet in which to mine cryptocurrencies with the profits obtained, I recommend you take a look at it

That's great, You can Pm me the link and I will see if I can join and start with it, thanks. Which crypto we can earn from it?

That's great, You can Pm me the link and I will see if I can join and start with it, thanks. Which crypto we can earn from it?
You have I think about 75 cryptocurrencies to win, all the largest are there so there is no problem because I know that the one you are looking for will be there.

You have I think about 75 cryptocurrencies to win, all the largest are there so there is no problem because I know that the one you are looking for will be there.
That's great, You can pm me the link and I will join it and will see if it works good for me.

Trustwallet is a Binance wallet so in a way it is as if those cryptocurrencies were in Binance, I use hardware wallet, specifically a Ledger nano S
Trust wallet was created by Binance. Binance is a centralized exchange, whereas trust wallet is a decentralized wallet.

I saw on faucets when we request payment, they warn us to not to use micro wallet so faucet pay is not safe.

I think we shouldn't risk faucet pay with bigger payments and its better to use it to receive payments from PTC and faucet and when we have enough better to transfer to our main wallet.

I have heard mixed opinions about the faucet pay micro wallet as some users are satisfied with it and some complain that it's not safe and that we should ignore and avoid it.

What is your take on this?

I have been using it for years and I have never had any problem with it. I trust it

I again heard bad comments about faucet pay on forum coin and users don't even trust it

I have been using faucet pay micro wallet for a long time now and has not encountered any problem. All my transaction always come complete and full alalw

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back