Do You Tip?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you get food or go out to eat do you tip? I know that in some countries tipping is not necessary but here in the US it's pretty common and in restaurants it's almost mandatory if you ever want to return and not get spit in your food. I tip 20% at least when dining in at a restaurant but I don't tip if I'm picking up my own food.

When you get food or go out to eat do you tip? I know that in some countries tipping is not necessary but here in the US it's pretty common and in restaurants it's almost mandatory if you ever want to return and not get spit in your food. I tip 20% at least when dining in at a restaurant but I don't tip if I'm picking up my own food.
Tipping is quite important i think and whilst i think that restaurants should actually be the ones that are paying their workers, i think that it is a show of appreciation for the work that they are doing and for the service that they provided you with your food and that is a very good thing.

If the waiter did his job well and treated me well like a human being, yes I would tip him since this is his job and that is what he earns from, why wouldn't I?.
If I were a waiter I would obviously want them to tip me that is the job and waiters make their living from the tips they get on a daily basis.
but if the waiter doensn't does his job.. and treat me bad I won't be able to tip him since he is not doing his job which is treating the customers well and as needed.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back