What's new

Do you think you'll reach the age of 100 or older?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
My dad always says he's going to hit the Smuckers jar, which is an ongoing thing on US tv where anyone who reaches 100 years old, is recognized on tv. My dad just turned 70 this past September and he always says he's going to hit that jar. I think he could do it. Could you? I don't know if I see myself living into my 100s, but I suppose I'll try haha. What about you? Do you hope to live into your 100s?

I really don't know. I was born in 1976, so age is something I think about. Well, I do think more people climb up in age now because of better healthcare. Anyway, I have no serious vices.

Well, looking at the background of my family, I could do it, but I'm not sure because it also depends a lot on personal habits, among others. In my family there are many people who have exceeded 90 years of age, even almost reaching 100, but hey, maybe at that age I don't feel like living much longer haha.

Getting old is a blessing. It's written somewhere in the Bible, I can't remember the verse or chapter. I would love to get very old like Abraham in the Bible if it was up to me. Age range from 80 years upwards is okay to me.

I am the kind of person that doesn't like to put unnecessary pressure on myself with anything. So, when it comes to thinking about how old I am going to get, I don't worry about it at all because I face life squarely on each day that I wake up. Should it happen that I get to the age of 100 or above, so be it and if I don't, so be it.

I don't think I will as much unhealthy food as I've had in my life, my poor mental health, and lack of exercise outside of working a physical job.

I definitely will not make it to 100, and honestly I'd rather not grow too old anyways. I don't really exercise much and I enjoy eating whatever I feel like so I'm on the bigger side. I understand that I won't live to be too old, but I'm already content with that!

My dad always says he's going to hit the Smuckers jar, which is an ongoing thing on US tv where anyone who reaches 100 years old, is recognized on tv. My dad just turned 70 this past September and he always says he's going to hit that jar. I think he could do it. Could you? I don't know if I see myself living into my 100s, but I suppose I'll try haha. What about you? Do you hope to live into your 100s?

I will be glad to reach 100 years, but it is a known fact that it is not something that can be easily attained in this life for now. I really wish to be able to grow old and have a better life at the end of the day.

I don't think I will as much unhealthy food as I've had in my life, my poor mental health, and lack of exercise outside of working a physical job.

Yes, you're right. A lot of things have made it impossible for people to live long. The pills human beings swallow kills them faster than it's healing them. Anyone who lives up to 100 years in this our time is very lucky.

My great grandmother lived to be 93 and likely would have passed 100 if she did not fall and hit her head. She lived on her own since her 60's when my grandfather died. Never needed a nursing home. On the same side, my grandparents were 86 and 88, both died in the care of a nursing home. Both had cognitive decline, my grandpa way worse and he died first, my grandma 2 years later. I am not close with my other family so I have no idea about ages there. If I account for my grandfather being in the war and having health problems as well as both of them taking lots of meds and cooking in aluminium... things I do not plan on doing... I should average around 90.

I don't think I would ever reach that age. I once had a grand aunt who lived until the age of 104 years and her memories were perfectly ok even when she was 102 years old. The average life expectancy in or country is 70 years and I think I can live up to that age.

I don't think I would ever reach that age. I once had a grand aunt who lived until the age of 104 years and her memories were perfectly ok even when she was 102 years old. The average life expectancy in or country is 70 years and I think I can live up to that age.

Living up to 70 years of age is achievable. If you take very good care of your health and lead a healthy lifestyle, it would be easy to age up to 70 years and above. It's those bad lifestyle which reduces someone's life span.

Most people hardly get really old these days and it's as a result of a lot of things that have to do with the kind of food we eat, the kind of lifestyle we lead, all the medications that way all drown ourselves with in another to feel better. A lot of us are even finding it very difficult to sleep without having to take medication for it. All those things are the reason why people find it impossible to live old.

statistically no because it is a rare age to reach and these days even though we live more because of the evolving of science and medicines there are still terrible diseases as of cancer and diabetes and we can't control our health fully due to things as of: sun radiation, second hand smoking, unhealthy food, air pollution and more.
I do my best to stay as healthy as I can I eat well I exercise I avoid unhealthy things but not everything is up to us sometimes it's about luck and probability.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back