What's new

Do you think we should take a break with the comic book movies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I love comic/superhero movies as much as the next guy, but I feel like fatigue for superhero movies is starting to set in for audiences, including myself. I just don't get as hyped up for new super hero movies anymore, because I feel like it's all been done and now it's just repeating the same storylines and themes and it's kinda tiring to keep up. Now Marvel is doing tons of TV shows to tie things in and that means story threads may be missed if you don't watch the show and ugh, I don't want to be bothered to watch every single Marvel show that drops.

Anyway, do you think people are tiring of the comic book/superhero movies?

Superhero movies have been dominating the industry for a while now, and some people, including myself, are feeling a bit fatigued by the constant stream of releases. While there are still dedicated fans, others might find the repeated storylines and interconnected nature of Marvel's movies and TV shows overwhelming. However, superhero movies still have a large and devoted fanbase, and the genre might evolve in the future to keep things fresh and appealing to a broader audience. For now, it's natural to feel a bit tired with the abundance of superhero films.

Yes please! We need a break because it's becoming too much with almost the same thing being spinned over and over again. They all seem too predictable and there's absolutely no fun in watching anything that's predictable. It's going to be a full time boring watch and a waste of time. I still hate myself for wasting my time to watch The Flash Movie.

Yes, for the love of GOD. I am so sick of hearing about them. They won't stop though so long as they know they can make money off of them.

Movies from webtoon are on trend these days. I think as long as the story or plot could create an impact, then it could be considered for movies.

Yes, for the love of GOD. I am so sick of hearing about them. They won't stop though so long as they know they can make money off of them.
I was going to say the same thing because as long as they are still selling in millions of dollars, there's no stopping milking the franchise. Yes, some of the franchise are hit and miss like the new DC Flash but there are still very successful one's.

I washed my hands of comic book movies a long time ago. IN the past I used to watch every comic book movies that were released, however, these days I rarely watch comic book movies. I don't even watch Batman, which is my favorite comic book character. These movies do not have anythging except CGI.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back