What's new

Do you think the next CoD title will do better?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Call of Duty's release last year was plagued with issues. At launch, there were numerous complaints along side a lackluster story and maps that were harshly criticized by players. Do you think they will learn from that and we will see an improved launch for this year's CoD?

I sure hope so, but why should I care since I currently have a broken gaming laptop and no console? The only Call of Duty I can play at this point is mobile. Though, Call of Duty is my favorite game on PC and I hope it continues to prosper and excite people every time a new one is released. I love the Modern Warfare Call of Duty's. I just hope I can re-buy a new gaming laptop one day so I can once again enjoy them.

I'm looking forward to it and with Microsoft now being in charge of the game's development, I think they will do better than what Activision Blizzard have been doing with the game. We can only know for sure when it comes out.

I believe it was announced earlier this week that the next game being released in the Call of Duty franchise is Modern Warfare 3. It has had mixed reactions I will admit as many were hoping for a brand new game and many are not happy it seems we are getting somewhat of a remake of a game we have already had.

I will check it out on streams when it is released but I feel this year may be another one I give a miss.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back