What's new

Do you think that the government will ever accept Bitcoin as a digital currency?

Maybe yes maybe not. The real question should be, what blockchain can do to take away greed on political positions. Corruptions on government can make technology innovation perish. Decentralization is the issue from respective government regime and highly corrupt rank officials can't gain no more access to what's easy to steal money if decentralization is implemented.
As a bitcoin trader I do not care about what the government of my country think about Bitcoin or do I care about it acceptability that I government as far as I know that the government cannot control Bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized currency then I'm raised assured that our future is secured with Bitcoin then it's left for our government to either accept Bitcoin as digital currency or do I wait with it

Government are being so hostile to the subject of cryptocurrencies world over, most of them openly called it a scam, some said that they don't fully understand it yet. We know that the reason why they have been so hostile to cryptocurrencies is because they can't control it. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so nobody anywhere is controlling it. With the government hostility towards Bitcoin right now, do you ever think that government will some day accept Bitcoin as a system of payment?
The government of some advanced countries are beginning to see the good side of Cryptocurrency and are now accepting it as fiat currency unlike some backward countries where every national or international development is always going contrary to their irrelevant laws. It's very ideal to accept Cryptocurrency as fiat because it is very useful to much.

Government will never accept that. They think that it will make the country currency to loss value. Some countries are prohibiting crypto currency trading. But I think crypto currency is a way of managing the economy. The government need to look into the matter

The government of Nigeria is so myopic in their thinking that they see crypto currency as scam.
In this world of new technology there is need to embrace the new currency.

I don't think the government will accept cryptocurrency as a digital currency because it pose a threat to the fiat currency and they wouldn't want that. They might want to support it though if they can regulate it... That's just it.

Off recent we have heared of the news Ghana was trying to create its own decentralised paying system. Crypto is a huge headache for the government of the day as the transactions are either untraceable or very difficult to trace. So for now, they do not trust it and may never trust it instead they would prefer to create theirs to monitor illegal money movements.

Government are being so hostile to the subject of cryptocurrencies world over, most of them openly called it a scam, some said that they don't fully understand it yet. We know that the reason why they have been so hostile to cryptocurrencies is because they can't control it. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so nobody anywhere is controlling it. With the government hostility towards Bitcoin right now, do you ever think that government will some day accept Bitcoin as a system of payment?
A time would come the government would have to take the Bitcoin as the future, because as it is now, we just need to make sure they are been educated about it , let's look at it closely , it obvious we need to see through somethings before we vote in anybody in government we would have to check if the person in power is teachable.

Bitcoins will be accepted as a digital currency, but the government will not adopt bitcoin as a way people are adopting. The government might, however, create its own version of digital currency, a digital version of the paper money they have with them. There are developments around the world showing that this might happen

Some of the world's governments are not willing to just let the use of paper money to go into extinction, and it makes sense if one realizes that the hatred stems from the lack of a monopoly currency. They do not even realize how Bitcoin can be used to make transfers and have also chosen not to learn by their words. It is a long fight as you have said, and one which we don't yet know what will be the next step in this war.

M
I don't think so.
It may be possible in developed countries like USA but I think that will be possible in low tier countries.
Some governments are even going against cryptocurrencies because it's driving bank customers away and they won't be getting anyone to save money in the bank if they make cryptocurrencies legal.

I believe they will later come to see things at the brighter side, they still haven't realized the importance of bitcoin. It would still be accepted , theuvare only angery because they do not have any revenue from cryptocurrency. That is what I think they should be thinking about instead of banking it

They don't have choice than to follow the trend ,because refusing to accept what the whole world are using now will be setting us back..
And am very sure most of our leader is been affected by the law as well,so they we soon conclude to accept it to stay here legally as well.So very soon everything is going to come back to normal..

The government might openly reject bitcoin, Btc but know this, there are government officials that still own the cryptocurrency. Many of them are also hypocrites. They will trade secretly. In fact they might have been using it for money laundering. Think about it. They don't want much people on the trend so they can make profits. Remember they did the same to some forex and left some

Anything to keep the masses dependent on them.the government really is a pain in the ass.non the less, crypto is here to stay.

The reason government would not accept the use of bitcoin as a means of transaction is because it cannot get a central control over the issuance and usage.Government is afraid that their rugulation power might be threatend.And also the inherent nature of its value cannot be assertain,making it difficult to get an actual value for it.

The Government would surely try every thing in its power to not allow this. Like in china right now, crypto has been ban. But i believe one day its very possible for the government to finally accept crypto as long as we dont give up the fight

The government is not forth coming enough about crypto currencies and simply because they can't control it so they simple create laws against it.

From my experience and understanding of how cryptocurrencies works, I think that it depends on the country in question. Some countries like USA 🇺🇸 and UK 🇬🇧 will never ban it.

To be honest we never can tell or be certain but with the way things are progressing now they probably won't have a choice seeing the growth and development of crypto and the blockchain technology as a whole, the benefits have to looked at also not disregarding it's disadvantages if any

I don't think the government should accept corrupt currency. Corrupt currency is still banned in many countries. People are not able to trade corrupt currency because various restrictions are not stopping it. Corrupt currency is not legal in Pakistan yet. I believe that corrupt currency will not be accepted in the country for the next ten years.
Corrupt currency or crypto currency? It actually depends on the government of each country to determine what they want and how they would like to regulate crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back