What's new

Do you think that the forex market sentiment will always be rosy?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Obviously, the forex market sentiment cannot always be rosy for a trader . There are times where the market will go against your prediction and there are times when you will get lucky to win but it is important to approach the forex market with a thoughtful mindset.

The fact that you have the knowledge of technical analysis that doesn't mean you are not going to take a losing trade, as a matter of fact you are going to take losing trade's, with a lot of s, that's why a lot of people don't longer in the game.

The fact that you have the knowledge of technical analysis that doesn't mean you are not going to take a losing trade, as a matter of fact you are going to take losing trade's, with a lot of s, that's why a lot of people don't longer in the game.
It is better to understand critically that it is not possible for the forex market or a strategy to be rosy in trading all the time because there is bound to be ups and downs.

It is better to understand critically that it is not possible for the forex market or a strategy to be rosy in trading all the time because there is bound to be ups and downs.
Forex trading is not all about having a profitable strategy, you might have the knowledge an everything but you'll still lose a lot of money,it's not all about the knowledge.

No, the sentiment in the FX market won't always be favorable. Different market players may have varying levels of mood, with some feeling bullish and others feeling negative. Although it is crucial for traders to keep an eye on market sentiment in order to make wise trading decisions, there is no assurance that sentiment will always be favorable.

One thing with forex trading is that, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it, but of you don't have idea on what you are doing you are only going to lose money.

It is not possible for the Forex market to be rosy for you all the time. You are not the only player in the market. For each trade you take, There are other traders who take the opposite and only one of the side would eventually win.

It is not possible for the Forex market to be rosy for you all the time. You are not the only player in the market. For each trade you take, There are other traders who take the opposite and only one of the side would eventually win.
That's true you are not the big dog, but if you know what you are doing you are going to follow the food steps of the big dog, that's very important, that's how we earn money in the market.

That's true you are not the big dog, but if you know what you are doing you are going to follow the food steps of the big dog, that's very important, that's how we earn money in the market.
Yes, I like this your assertion of "Following the big dogs" The big dogs, The banks and Institution hardly lose out in Forex and they also trade with large amount.
If you understand how they trade then you are good to go.

Yes, I like this your assertion of "Following the big dogs" The big dogs, The banks and Institution hardly lose out in Forex and they also trade with large amount.
If you understand how they trade then you are good to go.
Yes, the big dog's in the market place never miss, the are also called the smart money, the are looking for were the orders of retail trades are, an they go straight to that an take it as liquidity, that's why if we cannot beat them then we join them with the footprint they leave on the chart.

Yes, the big dog's in the market place never miss, the are also called the smart money, the are looking for were the orders of retail trades are, an they go straight to that an take it as liquidity, that's why if we cannot beat them then we join them with the footprint they leave on the chart.
Yes, There is a strategy on how smart money trade Forex, "The Smart Money Concepts".
Whenever, Institutions make a buy or sell order, It would be very obvious from the chart because of the impact it would leave.
Retail traders are not capable of making that impact on chart.

Yes, There is a strategy on how smart money trade Forex, "The Smart Money Concepts".
Whenever, Institutions make a buy or sell order, It would be very obvious from the chart because of the impact it would leave.
Retail traders are not capable of making that impact on chart.
That's really good, but what I'm using is the ICT trading concepts, it's really good for me an also the best for me, we have a lot of trading strategies out there,is all about having the right one that will earn you money.

That's really good, but what I'm using is the ICT trading concepts, it's really good for me an also the best for me, we have a lot of trading strategies out there,is all about having the right one that will earn you money.
Ohhh, ICT, The Inner circle trader?? That is really great. I came across his videos on YouTube. The guy is one of the best when it comes to trading Forex. I also use his concepts also.

The forex sentiment will never be rosy all the time because they would be time when the market sentiment will not to be favourable . Getting these into your mind would not make you suffer too many losses because you already understand how the market operates.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back