What's new

Do you think technology is making our lives better overall?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
I think technology is definitely making our lives easy but it comes with a cost. People now a days have become lazy in comparison to the ones of the older generations where technology was not really a thing. Because of this we don't see people believing in doing hard work. They look for shortcuts to get things done but they don't know that success doesn't come with shortcuts. Success is hard and so we have to become harder!

I think technology is making our lives better. I am not a person who blames technology for all bad things happening in society. Technology is just like fire, if you use properly, it will help you, if you use carelessly it will burn you.

Technology indeed brings convenience, though the concerns about increased reliance and laziness are quite true. Shortcuts sometimes may seem to be tempting, but recognizing the effort required for genuine success is essential.

The fact is adaptability, you need to adapt to some of the new tech onboard and a strong work ethic remain important in achieving lasting success. There are some things I prefer to work smarter not harder.

I believe that technology is making our lives easier but making life easier means comfort and comfort means that many people will become lazy because of that comfort, on the other hand, technology has allowed us to communicate with people from all over the world in just seconds, being able to learn from anywhere in the world and with just a few clicks, automate and make our businesses more prosperous and countless other things, so technology has more pros than cons

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back