What's new

Do you think postbucks should add premium upgrade option?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some other forums have options for upgrade to premium membership. These premium membership has different benefits the user can enjoy. Do you think we should have premium upgrade option on postbucks?

I am not 100% sure if I will go for it but if they add such an option then I may think about it and may buy too

Thanks for your suggestion. While premium upgrades are always a plus for the forum as a way to generate revenue, what are some of the perks that would make you interested in the premium plan?

I think we can start it on the same line as RIF is doing that means Double credits for all posts and private forum access, ad-free experience

I think we can start it on the same line as RIF is doing that means Double credits for all posts and private forum access, ad-free experience
Taking that into consideration, this would be break even for $10/month

Normal Posts at $0.01 + $0.01 Premium = 500 Posts to break even
Normal Topics at $0.02 + $0.01 Premium = ~333 Topics to break even

Is this something people would honestly do?

I am not sure and actually, I feel it's too early to think about it as we don't have many users that are active on the website.

Taking that into consideration, this would be break even for $10/month

Normal Posts at $0.01 + $0.01 Premium = 500 Posts to break even
Normal Topics at $0.02 + $0.01 Premium = ~333 Topics to break even

Is this something people would honestly do?
It is optional. It is not for everyone. People that would want the additional earnings would key into it. I think it is good at the level you just analyzed. I personally am okay with it.

It is optional. It is not for everyone. People that would want the additional earnings would key into it. I think it is good at the level you just analyzed. I personally am okay with it.
I think it will be good and members of the platform would even love to work on the platform

I am not planning to upgrade as I may not be able to participate all the time and looking forward to more ways to earn from

That's right but even then I am planning to do well but getting upgrade is not my thing and I did that on RIF only because most were going for it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back